Epsom salts

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by FJ3000, Mar 9, 2013.

1. hey guys just wondered if the Epsom salt you get for a bath are the same salts that can be used to combat mag deficiency

say this 1
    Epsom salts

2. im almost sure they are 1 in the same

3. yes, they can correct a magnesium deficiency.

just make sure what you are using is obtained from natural sources, or otherwise youll have labratory made epsom salts - which definitely would not be "organic."

4. Some for baths have in particular if they're women's products may have lavender, aloe vera, or some other fragrance (maybe even "fragrance").
    Just a matter of reading the ingredients.

5. Epsom as a salt has to be the same...but yes checking the ingredients will help.

6. make sure the salts aint for bitches otherwise itl fuck up your bitches-lol im blazed as shit if you cant tell

7. the stuff i ordered came other day was 100% pure epsom salts, always makes me laugh opening up a package from postman with a big bag of white powder inside lol

8. Why Epsom salts if I can ask? Did you craft your own soil?

Come on guys find out why, don't just spit yep lol

If your thinking you have a Mg issue, more then likely your Ca is off balance.
    I tried Epsom salts when my ladies got locked out due to "Kelp Booster", didn't do jack shit, I finally shut up and listened to SeanDawg and re-made another soil mix to transplant.

HaGGarD

9. Haggard - I agree. I have no use for Epsom salts in an organic garden.

But hey - that's just me.

J

10. I got Epsom salts just to add in mix if any problems happened further down the line.

11. I understand you want to cover all of your bases but if I can ask, what's in your soil mix? Epsom is a very very high concentrate, depending on the amount of soil your mixing, the salt content reeks havoc on your top layer of soil if you try to top dress with it as well.

My box of Epsom is sitting on a shelf, waiting to soak my feet lol

12. Kelp meal, compost and composted manures will set you up.
    Sul-Po-Mag would be another alternative, however, I've not used it personally.

J