Epsom Salts..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by L i L K u B B s, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Today I went down to Lowes and bought some Epsom Salts+ for my grow. The yellowing of the leaves is still apparent and I thought maybe it had something to do with other nutrients besides nitrogen. It isn't water soluable, though. Well it says it is, but it basically just sits at the bottom of the can. Anyway, I was wondering what the best way to get this to my roots is? I want to get it towards the bottom where the roots are headed, however I don't want to destroy any roots on my way down there. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the salts to the roots without hurting the plant too much?

2. the directions are on the epsom salt container...da no brainer

3. THE EPSOM SALT WILL HELP IN THE PLANTS '' UPTAKE'' OF NUTRIENTS,,,

YOU MAY HAVE A IRON DEFIECINCY,,,, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR GROW:eek:

4. Next time if you're going to reply with a post like that, think about it first.. much help you were, thanks for nothing..

it says on the package "for a water soluable solution, mix in half a cup for every gallon" .. only its not water soluable.. ass.. if it worked like the directions said, do you think I'd be asking you??

The directions also say to "mix in with new soil you are transplanting into.." however, my plants are already in their final pots, so Im not transplanting... Hence, why i asked the best way to get to the bottom of the pot, towards thje roots, to feed them without hurting them..

5. YEAH FELLOW ,JUST IGNORE THIS GUY, HIS HELP IS VERY UNUSEFUL, WHAT A PRICK!!!:devious: :rolleyes:

6. sory dude...the directions on my package of epsom states for houseplants mix one teaspoon per gallon of water and feed to plants every one to four weeks.

7. Epsom salt will solve a magnesium deficiency and a calcium deficiency I believe (will have to check on the last one). Do you have any pictures of the plant to make sure you are treating the correct problem?

8. Yeaa I'll take some pictures later on tonight.. the lights just went off a few hours ago..

9. I started a thread on Epsom salts. You may find it useful, click on the link in my sig.

10. THanks for the information.. I wish I would have read that earlier in my plants life. But still my main problem is the Epsom I bought doesn't seem to dilute in the water. When I take pictures of the plants later on I will also take a shotof the bag of Epsom as well...