Epilepsy, EEG Scan and Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Crackajacks, Jun 1, 2007.

1. I was Hoping someone here could help me out. Im getting a 72 hour EEG scan to see if i have abnormal brain waves AKA Epilepsy. This test is happening on Tuesday and i was wondering if i smoke tonight, Friday, will it have an effect. I dont mean will they know i mean will it screw up the results of the test because i really need to know for sure this time. I got a all normal last time but possibly had another seziure. I havent Smoked in about a month.

2. One of my friends has epilepsy, he doesn't seize because of herb though, and he smokes ALL the time, he did have a seizure though when he did CCC and cough syrup and dumb shit like that.

Honestly, I'd take advantage of being hooked up to that machine, I'd smoke to see if it has as effect, if it does I'd stop smoking if I were you.

3. probably not, but for your sake i wouldn't smoke before. I mean, if there's a chance it could skew the results and affect the diagnosis of something like seizures or epilepsy....i wouldn't fuck around before.

4. Simple answer... Ask your doctors...