Epic sports games moments.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by mikleta, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I love this kind of threads, and since this turned out to be the coolest videogame community I joined ever (props to all the users! Very mature and chill in general) I thought that I might as well create one, good memories are gonna be all over the place !

One of my faves: We spent winter vacations with a friend just smoking a lot and getting the knicks to a ring on NBA 2k12. Conference finals against the bulls, won in 6 games with a clutch 3 pointer in overtime from Melo. Words can't even describe how much we screamed when it went in! Coop association is still one of my favorite things to do when a friend comes over, defense gets really tough though.

I hope you share your epic sports gaming experiences! I sure look forward to reading them.

2. Playin fifa 09 online Dude was murderin me 2-0. I scored with ronaldo 92nd and 94th minute to tie it up and eventually win it in kicks.

3. Damn FIFA 09 and 10 were some fun times! I've been playing 15 on the 360 and the CPU is just too unfair no matter what difficulty you play on.

4. #4 STilladelph, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
    Played some guy in Madden 25 and ran for 500yds with Frank Goren in a head to head. I think i almost scored 100pts that game

5. Man, I miss the NCAA series, it was 20 times better than madden imo. There was a very cool thread in a forum I was a part of called "the photographic side of NCAA" with the best screenshots from the game. Building a dynasty and recruiting prospects was fun as well, not to mention road to glory!

6. oh for sure, NCAA> NFL all day

7. Me and my buddy were playing nhl and he was up 3-0 with less than 5 minutes left. I ended up beating him 4-3 in regulation time.... I've never seen so much video game rage in person lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Oh yeah and my friend bought ea ufc and we played online, I knocked him out 17 times in a row and he rage quit and literally returned his game to the store that day lol

Probably my biggest gaming accomplishment, never thought I'd make a guy actually sell his game lol

9. I remember playing ufc on 360 with a friend for hours, pride was one of the best additions to the franchise. Gotta love that soccer kick to the face, also Bas Rutten is hilarious while I'm high.

10. Yeah man so many good memories with that game, nothing like virtually stomping your friends face in lol

11. I was playing a friend of mine in nba 2k16 for $100 the other day & was down 4 points with 5 seconds left. Drove to the hoop and got fouled, made both free throws, stole the inbounds pass and splashed a miraculous buzzer beating 3 with Durant to win it..... Ended up sparking my boy on an oowop later that night because I felt bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. My friend found a way to lose a game of Madden with 2 seconds left.
    His opponent had used up all his time outs with a little under a minute left in the 4th. My friend runs the clock down and takes his last time out with 5 seconds left.
    He kicks the field goal and goes up by 2 with 2 seconds left. He then kicks off and dude downs it for a touchback.
    My friend fucked up and ran a zone blitz, so the receiver gets off the line uncontested and is just one on one with the safety. He fucking burns the safety and dude gets the TD with no time left.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I still have the replay saved somewhere amongst my hundreds of replays.

I was playing goalie in Rocket League. I fucked up a block and gave the other team an easy shot. I watched as the ball sailed towards my goal. In a last ditch effort, I jumped. Put my car facing straight up and boosted. The ball hit the very bottom of the car's front bumper and bounced away. I couldn't believe it. A second later and it would have sailed right over my car into the goal.

I've had a few epic saves in that game, but that was the best. Everyone was going crazy on the in-game VOIP. I think we ended up winning that match, but I forget for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I always beat my bro in madden. He just had a great two minute drive to take the lead by 3. Then i get ball on my 20 from kneel down and i bomb it deep to my receiver and touchdown. It wasnt even a hail mart either. I had one receiver deep the rest running short routes. Lol he was pissed.

In like nba 2k5 ( coulda been nba live)i was down by 1 against nets with 6 secs left. I tried so hard with paul pierce to penetrate the lane and get a layup but im stone walled twice and had a sec left so i do a fade away three pointer thinkin im fucked and hit thatshit over jason kidd . at the time kidd and pierce had a real rivalry so it was an added bonus i did it on him.

Another time i did this awesome game tying drive in madden to force OT but Madden told me to go for 2 for the win. I was like wha! They never do that so i do it. My dude gets creamed and drops a pass in the end zone. I lost but it was an epic game

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app