Epic or Deranged? You be the judge

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by weightsman, May 10, 2010.

1. #1 weightsman, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
  2. are those cock bats? and giant cock worms? id have to rate this as epicly deranged i kinda wanna draw a more realistic version of that like one of those old 50's comic style posters

3. What the fuck.

4. reminds me of fucking clover field or something..... hahahahhaha

5. Could I get a copy of that about 4x2ft to hang over my fireplace?

6. Listen to this, then open the photo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6qSULP5_2w]YouTube - The Matrix OST Kidfriend[/ame]

7. If I knew how to do that, then hell yeah haha

8. dude, idk why i feel like i have to call you out but i think this may have finally pushed my limit, people are constantly posting that they were high in every story on here just because its a pot website...sure i like being stoned but just saying you were high doesn't make the story better, but in the "weird art idea" thread you said you did it after your pre-calc test

whatever, im done ranting :rolleyes:

9. Dude you should be a CSI! Haha yes Im a (complete) forum noob and I didnt know if it would be socially acceptable to post that I was in sober state of mind when drawing this, but yes it was after a pre-calc test, I guess ill go figure out how to change the description on this thread.... +rep for u ;)

10. ahha dont worry about it man, and it wasnt anything personal its just something i noticed, welcome to the forums man

11. This sketch is very hazardous. Its really dangerous. I seems as if the big monster is killing the people. Also it is very bloody. This really disturbs the mind. I suggest you to put some good picture.

12. Fucking hilarious, kid, if you stick to your comedy, you could easily make a successful blog. Especially if it is targeted at stoners!

Make more.

13. fuck the mona lisa yo, put this in the Louvre!
    that's the fruit of modern art right there :hello:

14. damn, i really hope giant cockbats never attack but i bet they'd be fun as hell to shoot if they ever do decide to start a war.

15. Thanks to all :D except he who did not like it