Epic night ahead of me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by artic, Dec 27, 2010.

1. I have quite the night planned for today. My friend just called me up and said he was going to pick up an 1/8th and he ended up waiting 2 hours. The guy finally shows up and was telling them how he didn't mean to keep them waiting for that long and he hooked them up with 3 fat nugs. I don't know how much it weighed out to be but we will find out soon enough.
    I ask him if he wants to come help me pick out a decent bong with my Christmas cash I got from the family. He proceeds to tell me hes going to b dubs (Buffalo wild wings) and he wants me to come with and after we will go hit up the smoke shop and then get fucking shit faced. Also, later this week I think I'm going to be getting a kitten and some more Christmas money from people out of state. MLIA :smoke:

2. lol you should go on tuesdays or thursdays, tuesdays is 50 cent traditional, and thursdays is 60 cent boneless.

3. Well I didn't really pick the time, otherwise I would go on Thursday. Boneless are the shit!

4. Sounds fun man! Have Fun:wave:

5. Reporting back. b dubs was amazing! smoke shop that actualy has a cheaper bong is a little while away from my apartment. I'll pick it up later this week I guess. Writing my name on a cloud now. :smoke:

6. Sounds like a good time I'm not doing anything tonight..

7. nothing normal night for me and the bros. my bro called me and told me he had an 1/8. solid. my man hooked him up fat with like 69 grams, totally killer. i told him to wake his ass up and pick me up to go buy a bong with my xmas cash. kid tell me to shut the fuck up and that were going to buffalo wild wings first i said we better be fuck nuts. then we're getting shitfaced of course. also this week i'm gonna get a kitten and teach it to get me bitches. MLIB

8. ^^^^
    awesome :smoke:

9. This information is useful,thanks!

10. such a bro *fistbump*