epic night...... (a must read)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Whats going on fella's...and ladies :p

I just got back from teh craziest night i've ever had....man it was nuts

I went and roasted two blunts with a few bro's. We smoked like 2 with this chick that i was kinda diggin...

on the ride home the chick like is wearng some nice black latex shorts right, she has this bag of popcorn, and she put it between her legs and is like...you can have some if u like:hello::hello::smoking::smoking::smoking::devious:

so were driving and she starts eating and were sharing the bag and every time i go in she would striaghen up and like lie into the chair more and she would like move her arms and shit :devious:

end of story...she had a greaet ride, and when she left me off at the house she tossed me her digits...

and earlier that night, i was picking up from supplier in the city, and while i was there he was on his phone copying and pasting a pre written like introductory dating site paragrtaph. about how he wants to meet u ( only good looking one's)

lol

anyway ripped as hell...check in morning

2. hahaha u should have kissed her after she gave u her number to seal the deal. still sounds like you had a good night, but could have been better imo.:p

3. haha oh yaeaaa well i didn't mention what happnened later on that night, when we were in the driveway na mean....:devious:

4. no

5. ate more popcorn?

6. You should've been like "check it out, no hands" and dove in headfirst for some popcorn :cool:

7. 5 grammer Nazis just killed themselves

8. ahahahahahaahaha omg this thread.
    I love grasscity.

9. wow... you felt a vagina through a bag of popcorn and spandex? That's pretty epic.

wtf...

10. That was deff not a "must read"..Was boring as shit.
    but sounds like a good night :D..reading wise..eh.

11. lol @ grammer...gotta know how to spell grammar if youre calling out somebody on it..haha..love the city also ;)

You guys take it easy on OP...he's about to get him some pussy and hes excited!

12. go on.....

13. lol. Ive only seen the popcorn bag to handy move, not reverse. That chick is classy, keep her close young bull.

14. #14 Keifer Suthrlnd, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    [​IMG]

15. I chose to click this thread instead of the robot from the future thread.

Dissapointment.

16. Amazing night correct.

Must not have many pussy grabbing&popcorn days,

The ladies let me hold their melons at the grocery.

17. That robot from the future thread is epic.

18. This :laughing:

19. i would have been rubbin that beeve through the bag

20. i am disappoint