Epic fail, friend sparked a joint on a bus

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dawnofwar, Nov 25, 2011.

1. haha this reminded me of a funny story, when I was in 9th grade I was ridin the bus one day and it was the last day of school and we were headed home and I was chillin in the back with my friends and we were all turned in facing eachother talking and some kid in front of us ripped ass and it smelled so bad and then all of the sudden our bus driver starts yelling what the he'll are you doing back there? are y'all smoking weed on my bus and we were like "the fuck?" and she goes " I know that smell! You think I don't know what that smell is!". And we all started laughing cuz we realized she was smelling some kids fart

2. he's like rosa parks

3. yeah...and its hard to argue with a smoker who compares marijuana smoking to hitler.

do you see where you just went with that?

4. this happens to me all the time, I always get mine at the same time and when I got to my dealers apartment in the morning he comes outside so we don't wake up his girlfriend and there's this guy that always walks his dog at the same time and he's almost always walking by while he's showing it to me or weighing it, but it's cool after the first few times I saw this guy he started wavin at us

5. oooooh btw i have a another story about public smoking( which dawnofwar will love to read)...

over here there's an area where you can buy good hash(or get your own) at the entrance of a large broken buliding. you sit down in a large hall in a huuuuuuge circle of people with nothing but a lit bulb in the middle under which a guy sits and to him everyone submits their stash. he rolls for everyone, packs chillums and keeps passing them around. he doesn't smoke but he creates an environment where you will have the best sesh.

no one speaks trash. discussions are in depth. you smoke till you can, you listen to music you get food and drinks(nothing hard)... and when you're done you get up and leave.

everyone knows what goes on there, no one bothers to say anything. people usually just mind their own business and keep walking unless they want to enter and see what its like. no one forces them to smoke. you can just sit there and chill if you want.

cops know this. and once your friends with them.... they dont mind. i have literally had a cop allow me and my friends to smoke in a public area while he kicked out anyone else who even held a beer bottle(yeah he wanted to maintain a pollution free env. because many people just throw bottles around. believe it or not.)

6. Kingsmo, work on those deductive reasoning skills buddy.
    I never said I hate public smoking, I do it all the time, but you should have some decency and respect to not smoke a bus filled with other people, who chances are, don't smoke weed. Also the cop you refer to in your story, shouldn't be doing what he's doing.

Quote, "None is above the law. All are equal before the eyes of the law."
    Hell, you guys should get your asses kicked off that spot with everyone else.

7. just who exactly are you to tell me whats decent and whats not? smoking in public is OK. blowing smoke in others faces deliberately is not! if the smoke does indeed go toward them accidentally, just fucking apologize! big deal. but don't try to dictate rules of decency to me. the bus is fucking public property. hes just smoking there not tearing the seats out ok!

you and those women sound like one of those reefer madness fans.... "oh look hes smoking a doob in public. oh look the smoke accidentally flew in my face, but that doesn't matter im going to hold my anger in and just give weird demeaning looks to that guy instead of just requesting him to sit elsewhere or stop smoking respectfully." which sounds like the "decent" thing to do at that time dont you think?

when you said sorry to those women you fell for their inability to open their mouths. why'd you apologize? why were you feeling guilty for something you didn't even do? so what if those women think you smoke up. why do you want their validation so much?

fuck them, they were over reacting.

as for the cop, i think he does his job well and doesn't end up putting irrelevant people behind bars in the name of justice.

id invite you to smoke with me, but you seem happy toking in your closet.

8. no one deserves to get caught bro, it should be fucking legalized.

9. This one dude freshmen year in college was weird as fuck. He lit a fucking swisher inside the L. Idiot.

10. In my reckless youth I would smoke on the monorail in jacksonville that crossed the river...

11. I've smoked a joint on a packed train before but never on a bus...

12. When I was in Paris there were these two guys smoking a jay at the back of the subway train. They would try and hide it in their hand and would look at you really aggressively if you gave them a look. I think they were too baked to realise the whole compartment stank of it lol :smoke: