Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Epic day!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abaker, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I'm home from college so of course It's awesome to just sleep in my own bed, and have my own shower ect. Well on top of that today my laptop was upstairs, and I was on the home computer lurking grasscity. Well I got off and didn't think anything of it. So later my mom hops on the computer, and see's the site in the history. She asks me what grasscity is as she clicked on it, of course she finds out immediately. At this point I'm thinking she's gonna flip out, and rant about how bad it was, and how I shouldn't be doing it blah blah. Instead she explained to me how she used to smoke in college, and how she doesn't know why it isn't legal. I was so shocked/pissed that I had been smoking all of high school and trying to hide it from her. To top it all off I just took 2 GB's of some GDP in my room, and were about to go out to eat Mexican that I haven't had in over 4 months, sure to cause a mouthgasim. :smoke:

2. [​IMG]

My mom found out i blazed by catching me hitting the bong kinda lmfao

3. Should have offered her a hit before you guys went to eat, its worth a try.

4. For some reason the idea of smoking with my mom is just akward, wasn't ready for all that yet hahah

5. it is VERY awkward at first, but you do get over it. it was easier for me tho cause SHE broke the ice and approached me.:smoke:

6. [quote name='"CSterbz"']

My mom found out i blazed by catching me hitting the bong kinda lmfao[/quote]

What do you mean by kinda haha and OP that's awesome good to hear :)

7. you took two gigabytes of some gross domestic product? sorry im not good with lingo, wats that mean though?

8. Sounds like an awesome day man, nice! :hello: