Epic 420 stories ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420dopeaf, Jul 5, 2012.

1. In the mood to hear some epic expierences that you had on 420 as long as there real, and involve alot of pot use. And to all the douche bags that say "420 is everyday for me i dont need a special day or time to toke up" -,- dont even waste your time posting on this thread. My 420 stories are cool but nothing worth posting about lol

2. #2 Bunny Wailer, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    celebrated 420 this year with two of my friends. We had two bowls packed and finished those two bowls in two minutes.

EDIT: i guess it's not epic, but it was on 4-20 at 4:20 am. it was in a dorm room too.

3. I "Cannot" remember them.:cool:

4. haha I would share one but for some reason I think my epic 420 stories are only epic to me XP

5. Lol aghhhhhhh ! Dont troll me man -,- just tell the story im sure its epic

6. 420 this year I had uni from 8am (have to get up at 6:30am to get there in time) to 3pm and then work from 5pm till 12pm. So I wasnt going to have time to smoke at any point of the day. Ended up smashing out all the back dock work I had to do and got an early mark from work. Left at 11:40, went straight to my car and blazed all the way home on the highway (really made it a HIGHway, haha). So after a shit day I managed to just squeeze in a decent sesh before 420 ended.

Not really that epic, but I felt I really accomplished something that day.

BTW I don't smoke in my car while driving very often at all, so I kinda tripped out a bit while doing it. And no need to tell me I'm dumb for doing it, I know better, but it didnt stop me.

7. I smoke and drive sometimes too lol so who am i to criticize, its better then drinking and driving, its even better and safer then texting and driving,

8. This past 420 smoked up with my cousins for the first time, it was also one of my cousins first time smoking weed. I got to the 420 festivities at the crack of noon with barely any money and no weed, (my dad had to borrow some cash from me) so I`m just walking around watching everyone blaze up, thought it was going to be a shitty day. Then I hear someone call my name and I look and Its mi primas. They `re all sitting in a circle with a bunch of chicks I never met. So we`re sitting there and one of the girls pulls out a baggy of weed and a pipe, needless to say we got incredibly stoned that day. We had 3 pipes, 2 bongs and 1 joint going around all at once, Haha I had two pipes in my hand xD

9. Last 420 me and about 10 people all camped out in my friend's backyard in a GIANT tent, like 15 ft by 15 feet...complete with a tv, boombox strobe lights, endless munchies, a cooler with endless drinks, and the complimented by a couple hot chicks :)

In the middle of this tent we had an infamous 4 foot RooR that had previously destroyed many-a-noob in the toking game. We called it "the dragon", not because it looked anything like a dragon, but it seriously did slay people left and right. With 3 or 4 ounces of blue dream to supply us that night, we did the best we would to defeat it.

How many bong rips did I take from the dragon that night? I dont know, I lost all memory from the 3rd rip on because I was already 10 shots deep.

10. I got stoned. true story

11. smoked a 5 paper hash joint between two people, i was high. the weed was some purple white widow and the hash some headband oil.

12. :O awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

13. Im positive you were stoned out the ass, Thats so much Pot being passed around at once i wouldve weedgasm'd lol

14. after smoking at 4:20 on 4/20 we got food at a fast food place and the total was $4.20. We were freaking out the whole way through the drive-thru. They knew...

15. hey. 420 is everyday. lol

16. LOL >,< douche

17. #17 BigCheef69, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    It was a Friday. Woke up at 5am, opened up my window, loaded up my bowl, toked and went to school. Me and my three buddies were blowed. Skipped lunch and toked out in the woods, came home after school, ate and hit up a couple bitches. Got some head and went to my friends house around 9pm. We met up with another friend and bought a couple sacs. After that, we rolled a couple blunts and walked around by the school high as fuck. Woke up the next day at my friends house wearing a blue skirt. Still not entirely sure what we did that night, but apparently we were tearin it up at a party. Wish I could remember.

18. My first legit 4/20 was this year (a Friday), so it's still pretty fresh in my mind...

I went over to a friend's house and I knew it would be an epic time right away. As he opened the garage door to let me in, I walked up his driveway and stopped dead in my tracks. 10 feet away from the entrance, the smell of dank smacked me in the face like a freight train. Needless to say I was inside in a split second haha :D

I had brought my already packed chillum Lil' Steamy for the occasion (notorious for making everyone cough like a bitch), and my friends A and S smoked it with me around 3:50 PM (I'll explain why we smoked it pre-4:20 later on) as we prepared for the big 4:20 sesh.

By 4:10 PM, two more people showed up, so there were going to be 5 heads in the sesh. The plan was for each of us to get greens on a bowl at 4:20 (there were 5 fully packed bowls, so it would've been impossible for a 6th in rotation had I not smoked my bowl earlier). I was already nicely baked at this point and at 4:19 I started counting down the seconds until 4:20 PM.

We each had a bowl in our hands and when the clock hit 4:20, I said "Happy 4/20!" The simultaneous flick of all our lighters was quite possibly the most beautiful toking moment I've ever experienced. :smoke:

There was probably around a Half O in the designated "4/20 Bag," and I ended up staying at my friend's place until Sunday morning.

I ended up leaving with a free 10 bag of some dank indica my friend S threw me and faded memories from a weekend of being stoned off my ass!

19. me and the son went out to town to smoke a few j's.. i remember that there were about almost THOUSANDS of people at the park smoking up, it was amazing. there was a cloud above the crowd at 4/20 no joke, everyone was chilled out.. i mean, bloods and crips getting along... the whole city of auckland was there on jday,
    there were no cops surprisingly.. just cruising through the city monitoring.. i almost remember spending tens of dollars on food... munchies in the big city high as fuck.. great day indeed :)

20. Me and my buddy smoked a bong every ten minutes from 1:20 - 4:20. Halfway through we smoked a joint. So I think that ends up being 18 bowls? We went through 9 or 10 grams I think.. Then smoked a few bowls throughout the night with our other friends but no one seshed like us. I was still high the next day.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I'm on a t break...