Ephedra is still available

Discussion in 'General' started by stacker2ephedra, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Did a search for "stacker 2" on Yahoo and found a website ranked number one that still sells ephedra supplements. Has anyone have any experiences with them?
    I also read on that site about the Aspartame/Ephedra conspiracy. They have a survey about the Ephedra ban also. A lot of people don't think it should be banned.

2. I just looked at a stacker 2 site and it was slapped all over with "Ephedra Free". Mind posting a link? Site look reputable?

3. he said he searched for stacker 2 and found a site, that wasnt at all associated with stacker 2, that sells ephedra.

as far as i know they still sell it in fred meyer
    at least in oregon.

4. look in gas stations. Flying J or other big truck stop gas stations will allways have them, and in shitloads of varieties, so you can buy huge amounts for low prices

5. uhm theres no way any legit stores can be selling ephedra anymore, its illegal.

6. Bullshit, Bullshit, They still manufacture it because people buy it. so yes there is still rivers of ephidra.

7. Look at his NAME!!! stacker2ephedra?? Come on, guys... are you really falling for this?

8. ROFL I just noticed his name ahahaha.

9. Why the hell would you want ephedra anyways? Ephedra sucks and is really bad for you. I know people who've died from it...it's bad stuff man.

10. Actually, they banned Ephedra, yet you can still get Ephedrine.
    Weird, huh?