Envy me

Discussion in 'General' started by XTC, Mar 27, 2009.

1. #1 XTC, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Lying before me, I have a trio of Toblerone Swiss chocolate nougat bars, chocolate/vanilla pudding, and a tall glass of milk. I've been smoking all day but have yet to eat, so this will be a feast. Maybe I'll have diabetes afterwards. Peace :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. Lmao...nice. Personally I could not each that much chocolate, but if I had a Little Ceasar's Hot N Ready I would go to town on it lol.

3. I've been eating the three-cheese stuffed pasta shells in extra meaty sauce that I made today after making a goth birthday cake for someone, which I will eat later.

That picture is awesome. I'd post a picture of my dinner, but there's not much left. Good bud.

4. I think my heart just skipped a beat. I think I'm getting secondhand calories from this picture.

Eat up, my man. That looks fucking delicious.

5. you....will........die.

6. Haha looks great. You will probably gain some massive weight, but enjoy it. ;)

7. mmm toblerone is the shit!

8. mmm...all done. i'll be shitting sideways the next couple of days. i'm not gonna gain weight, i'm 6'2 145lbs and eat like an animal but my metabolism is too fast. awesome right

9. What are these toblerones? Your making them sound very good....where could I find them? Im in texas if that matters. I'll order online if you will swear by them...

10. Dude just go to any of the big chain grocery stores. I think even Wal-Mart carries them, and for only $1.99 they're a gift. Go buy it, you will thank me. I swear you get a Toblerone high, a major chocolate buzz :smoking:.

My stomach feels like it is going to explode.

11. Oh fuck yes that's what I wanted to hear. I'm gonna take your word for it and buy a few

12. You've seriously never had toblerone? They're fucking amazing, man. You can get small ones, medium ones, and huge motherfucking ones with like 4 or 6 toblerones INSIDE the toblerone packet. Mmm for real. toblerone. it sounds funny if you keep saying it

13. wow thats soo bad for you...

yet SO good at the same time

i hate you :)

14. fuck you.

15. word dude, that must suck huh? "do you have diabetes?""how often do you check your blood sugar?" god that commercial is stuck in my head.

-Mark

16. hahah i was just fucking with him, had a convo with him about it 2 days ago.

but still man, fuck you for bringing up painful memories.

17. fucking. jealous.

that is all.