Envisioned Collage

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Pulsewidth, Oct 9, 2012.

1. I recently got connected again this pass Saturday. What I mean by that is that I now have access to the internet again.

Two weeks ago I was at home one day bored out of my mind and so I decided I was just going to get super high and listen to music underneath my covers until I fell asleep. That day I had gotten a hubby bar and some top shelf Indica bud. Boy, did I get high. After getting settled I turned on my ipod, closed my eyes and descended into my sheets.

I felt like I was on a boat, drifting down a stream. Eventually I became aware that I had my eyes closed and began to look at my eyelids. You know how when you stare into darkness for so long you eventually start seeing something? I started to see a lot of familiar images. Pictures that I have seen in real life and online began flashing right in front of me. Then they started to join one another. In turn they created a new image. However, when ever I tried to create my own images, voluntarily, its like my mind said No, and all I saw was an eagles eye view of racing images. When I realized I couldn't see the images up close anymore, I stopped focusing. Eventually I got to see close up images again.

One of the images stood out. Around that time I had re-watched the Matrix trilogy along with the Animatrix. I also watched Dark City for the very first time. The image that I saw resembled what I saw in those movies. I became inspired. This image was in my head and I wanted to create it. My only problem is I can't draw. Heck, my handwriting is terrible. I figured my best bet was to fire up the ol photoshop and GIMP.

As I stared at my black background, I realized I wanted to re-create what I saw when I was high. Keep in mind that I did not have nay internet at the time. I figured I was going to look in my Pictures folder and see what I can do. I found a few images and decided I could put them together and create something else.

I'm still in the early process of creating this vision. For some reason I'm so bent on creating it, even missing some school work :p

I also want to know what you guys think? I don't plan on profiting or using these images for anything other than self satisfactory :)

Attached Files:

2. Am I just too high now?

I like colors though :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. I had a few versions that were vastly improved. Sucks I won't be able to finish this project. All my old files are gone.