Environmental associations

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cornflake, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw an ad on the tv a moment ago and it said to visit the website to see how you can help. I went to the site and first thing I found was that I needed to re-enable popups to see anything other than a blank screen. After getting to their main page I wanted to see what exactly it was that I could do to help. After 5 minutes of trying to navigate their webpage I didn\'t find a thing. So after the failed attempt to easily find my answer I tried to email the organisatiohon, it would seem there is no way to contact them from the website.

The site I\'m talking about is oneearth.org

If they really want us to help the environment why don\'t they make the pages easier to navigate. I was amazed by the superb graphics on the site and thought it was quite good asthetically (sp?) however I could not find \"what i can do\" at all. It just doesn\'t make sense to advertise a site saying it will inform you on what you can do without having an easy to access webpage.

That\'s the end of my little rant. I\'m semi-drunk so that\'s why there may be some spelling mistakes/logic errors.

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.