envirolight

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by th smokinggiant, Aug 2, 2005.

1. hi all,
    was jus shoppin round looking for a new light for my baby mexican sativas and stumbled across this http://www.basementlighting.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?page=1/PROD/EL/EL1.
    u guys think it will be good enough to grow me sum healthy sativas r not.
    another thing, if you guys know anywhere in the UK that stocks these kind of lights cheaper or better id appreciate a link or info.
    cheers. laters:D

2. No not at all. Sativa's are a more of a outdoor strain,, ANd the usally get big as hell. and requrie alot of light,, dont waste your time with that CFL ..... Go on and get a 400w Hps
    and grow some real bud. PEace

3. get on ebay .... thers bound to be a cheaper 400 watt hps than that

*cough cough splutter* could try clicking on my link lol

4. alright dudes,
    right, the only reason im having to stick with fluros is cos i have a very small closet with little ventalation and i usualy leave the door slightly open when veging but its a pain when i cut lights to 12/12 cos a cant leave the door open all the time.
    heres a link to show the size off my closet (lol with sum pretty shitty lil fluros what i used on my first unsuccsesfull grow:D )
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=54572&highlight=smokinggiant
    you guys see the problem i got now.

5. hmmm .. well winters coming ... n you only need leave the door open when the lights on ... that plant got to 3 foot ??? plenty of room for a hps .... buy my light dammit .. pmpl

nah guess you gotta point .. im sure you could manage if you wanted to though ... what happened o the last grow ??? the journal never finished

6. thanks for all the replies,
    i think im still gunna try with the fluro due to problems i would get if i use hps.
    oh yeh unoit, much apologys for the unfinished journal but i have to pay to send pics from my phone and the plants ended up being one male and one hermy so i cut them and planted these staight away.