Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Entry Glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tweeK, Feb 18, 2009.

1. This is a repost for a different section that got deleted. I hope this is the correct section as information on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Whats up everyone. Im extremely new to this and have only smoked 3 times. I used a glass bubbler once which was the best smoke ive had. Besides that I had the cheap plastic bong. :(

I want to get into this more and want to get my first piece but dont know what to get. I see many people like Roor and Toro but I dont want to drop 3-400$ on a piece if Im not sure how into smoking Im going to get. Im a big hookah smoker but havent ventured far into the MJ.

Im going to swing by my local headshop to see what they have. I know the thickness is something to look for but what else is a positive of a good piece? I hope piece is the proper word. Im not sure if I want a bong, or pipe. Ive seen a steamroller but dont know what I would like best.

Just trying to get a vibe on what everyone else likes and what is a good piece for an entry level smoker. Id love to get more into smoking and even try growning eventually but for now just starting out.

Thanks, keep on smokin:smoke:

2. never call it a bong in the shop, only a "water pipe"

3. Yeap got that. Thanks for the heads-up tho. :smoke:

4. If you walked into a shop and saw a piece that you instantly loved to death, how much would you be willing to pay for it?

Now that you have that number, keep it in mind as you peruse your local shop's wares.

5. I was probably going to buy that. First I'm going to check at the only place I know near me that sells pieces (Inserection... lol). Someone recommended that to me though as a decent starter piece for someone like me who doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a piece.

6. Ya im really digging that bushmaster. If I dont find on at the headshop I am going to order it.