Entourage Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Bencker, Aug 6, 2008.

1. and hes going out with jamie lynn sigler on the show and in real life luckey guy

2. If you fire a black person, you're automatically a racist

3. Yeah Sloane's name reminds me of Morgan Freeman's role in Wanted. And her antics are immature, but in her mind she wants E to man up so they can be together. So her efforts are somewhat admirable.

And I agree that most of the characters are not too likable. At least Turtle is gettin steady with everything. And Johnny is still pretty cool. Ari sucked at the beginning but now is starting to get back into the groove.

4. #104 Ak4, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Ep 7 was pretty good. The Bob Saget part was great. God I hate waiting a week for a new episode, they seem so damn short.

5. It seemed like a fairly good episode tonight if I remember correctly.

I am fucking gone :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Bob Saget, "I'm going to do a line off her ass and look up and see your face??"

6. This season is def a turning out to be a good one, I just wish the episodes were an hour long. :smoking:

7. I was dyin' when Drama shot the glass door, funny as hell

8. Haha, yeah.

That was a good episode.

I guess it was worth it to suffer through one episode to get rid of that broad E was with.

9. I could tell that chick E was with was bad news from the second I saw her. I mean if a chick is crazy enough to stalk you at your buddies red carpet event. Then she must have some psycho in her....lol. I loved when turtle called the dog and he didnt move and then ari clapped and the dog got right up and he was like, he isnt deaf, he's stoned....cracked me right up and then the part where drama shoots the glass....hahaha. I actually watched this episode straight since im in between pickups and it was just as good. This season is suppose to be an all positive season (I guess to make up for last seasons bad luck) and boy have they had some good luck.

10. Sloan was just lookin' too good

11. It looks like everyones favorite, Ashley, will be back for more episodes. :rolleyes:

12. She actually looked pretty hot when she was all hornied up. But still I don't think Sloan is gone just yet.

13. No doubt, she's definitely hot just kinda annoying if you ask me. :D

14. Maybe her character will get better

15. E is pissing me off.
    sloan is just so much better than ashley....

its dumb.
    ha.

16. Yeah she is, but like Drama says, E can't have unemotional sex! BTW I sent this to you as rep lol, my bad.

17. he loves sloan....he just getting jealous and trying to get get back.
    he blew her off because her fake boyfriend that she probably doesnt have.
    for some crazy not even so cute skinny girl.

also andrew cline....hahah... hes fucking up.
    but his wifes a bitch.
    and ari is gold as usually...handling shit like the boss he is.

18. Sloan's def gonna be back in the picture. :D

19. yeah shes gonna be on some season finally shit.

20. So agree. I would drag my balls threw a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart on the other end of a walkie talkie.