Entourage Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Bencker, Aug 6, 2008.

1. #81 Ak4, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    season 6 has been pretty good so far

2. E thinkz he can just get all the girlz

3. Of course he can. Think about it - he's in L.A. where money and fame are everything. If your a successful working man, you drive an Aston Martin, your best friends with a movie star - and you KNOW countless other celebrities. There are literally hundreds of thousand insanely attractive women (who are all actress/models who think they are going to get "discovered".

As long as you weren't a hideous freak - any male could would be up to their ears in pussy if they were in E's place.

4. Oh my gosh, really!?:eek:

5. Lol, As little he's gotten since the shows been running, it's about time.

6. I bet E is fed up with sloans shit. Tho as a woman(who is easily a 9/10)her motives are hard as shit to decipher.
    It's about time the guys branched out on their own, I think the whole vince being broke thing kinda forced that. They all had to be a little more reliant and not sucking on the chase brother's tits. Any one else see Ari;s super agent getting canned soon?
    Can Loyd make it on hos own or will he return to being Ari's assistant? So many questions....

7. I wonder if their going to show a clip from Scorsese's "The Great Gatsby". I was hoping they would in the first couple episodes but ah well. That would be badass if Scorsese made a modern day Gatsby.

8. Yeah same here.

esp 5 starts in 5 :D

9. Sometimez I just want to smack Ashley

10. What a dumb ho. Sloane is 4000x hotter anyway...just gotta figure out whats goin through her head.

guy that left his wife is the biggest jackass...needs to be fired

11. Ari doesn't want to Barb to say I told you so!

12. That.

Also, notice the way Ari has started showing more emotions in the latter seasons?

He helped Gary(?) by bringing him to MGA, he'd feel like a piece of shit if he did that too. They grew up together. I think if he Were to get fired, it would be another mental breakdown, probably infront of a big client.

Ugh switched to dish and haven't gotten HBO yet...but I mean I've still seen every epi up to now, haha....FML....? idk im blitzed and opiated.

Another little idea I just thought of is Sloan coming back to E since he isnt the single guy he once was, he's taken and that usually tends to cause more interest from other women.

13. I thought it was funny when Drama grabbed his boss like that but then acted like a bitch when he made it look like he was gonna fight Drama

14. Not to mention Sloane is down with threesomes.

15. #95 KillaKush, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    Johny Drama is the man!! too funny when he played golfed with mark walberg and tom brady.

16. He has some serious anger problemz, but that'z ok

17. I agree, the girl who plays her is excellent at playing the annoying, dumb role. But for some reason I kind of like her more than Sloane, I just hate Sloane's name and the way she acts on the show.

And E is annoying and cocky, I want to slap him and tell him that the only reason anyone takes a second glance at his short ass is because he has money. I'm just not liking any of the characters this season.

18. I mainly watch this show for turtle, I think he is the man bro. :) The only dude on the show that smokes atleast 1 blunt each episode.

19. i want to strangle ashley,

i hate sloans antics but she's hot as shit.

20. E just needs to bend Sloan over and put her in her place. :yay: