Entourage Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Bencker, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Finally. The boys needed a good amount of luck. The Scorsese film sounds like it'll be rewarding; although you'd think he would've noticed Vince a little earlier...

2. finally they have some luck lol...now the show can go back to how it was in the first two seasons where they had a lot of money and were all ballers with the sick cars and houses and women and weeeed

3. QFT

just to make something clear, e didnt actually get vince the scorcese flick right? he got the other director to watch stuff and then he, under his own power and without suggestion, told marty about it?

4. Thats right... But without E sitting in dudes office all day and begging him pretty much to watch it. Van Sant wouldn't have seen the scenes and wouldn't have sent them to Scorsese.

5. this season had a couple good episodes, the finale being one of them. Its good to see Vince back on his feet. and it looks like things are shaping up nicely for turtle haha :cool:

6. Is it Summer yet?

7. I wish man..

8. Well then I must rewatch the 5th season again, I just hope everythin' works out for Vince and the crew in season 6, they've been strugglin' too much

9. I didn't start watching this show until The Sopranos died and HBO left me holding my junk. I think they had some re-runs of the 4th season of Entourage airing and I was like, what the hell i'll try it. I freakin got hooked after one episode. After that episode I decided I gotta start this mofo from the beginning. I set the dvr to record the 4th season, cruised to target bought seasons 1,2&3 came home sparked a j and watched all the episodes.

It looked like it might have been the end of Entourage altogether for a while there towards the end of this season. *whew* Can't wait till next season.

10. I'm in the same boat as you Diablo. The first episode I saw was when Ari was offered the Head job, but gave it to that hottie Dana Gordon. After that episode, I had to watch from the beginning. Damn I hafta wait til summer?

11. I miss those episodes too. It's still a good show, but the best episodes were the ones where they would just go out on a whim and buy a mansion or matching Aston Martins like it was nothing.

I hope Scorsese is a regular guest next season, and maybe DiCaprio will be too. Leo and Kevin Connolly (E) are like best friends in real life so I wouldn't be surprised.

12. What a great show. I've been watching since season 1 started. I have all the seasons on DVD so when its between seasons I watch all the seasons and get really baked :)

13. Can't fuckin wait for season six :bongin:

July 12th :D

[​IMG]

14. oh man! that was such a funny episode, i love turtles reaction to this scene!

15. So I have HBO and one of the preview's they air'ed says that turtle is going to have some good luck going towards him...like he might have a new chick in his life and get back into the music world. And it looks like vince makes this movie and he becomes a star again like he was after aquiaman. It looks like a good luck season for the boys....cant wait til next sunday :) Also, does anyone else have showtime here and watch weeds? That show is pretty sick as well. Also dexter is good and nurse jackie....

16. Damn right I love Entourage

17. Season 6 is looking good so far

and a lotta weed of coarse :smoke:

18. I think there starting to slip, this is there last chance to regain the original quality the show once garnered, it just doesn't seem as good as it did in earlier seasons, but I still love it don't get me wrong.

19. It's not really a slip as much as they've kinda changed the whole view of things really. In the beginning the guys seemed to just be following Vince, which in a way they were.

Now that the series has built up it's branching out into E and Turtle's lives (mainly, some scenes with Drama), I can dig it. E just erasing sloans text and getting in the car to take that chicks bracelet back and get some had me surprised as shiiiiit.

20. Dude same. I would have never guessed that was coming. Lloyd finally getting the promotion to agent (in the 100 day thing) is going to add a nice touch to the show.