Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Entire freshman year's worth of pickups!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by infrared, Apr 25, 2010.

1. I live in Vancouver, where it's not hard to get good weed at reasonable prices. Throughout the 8 months of my freshman year I'd never picked up weed that wasn't great. Enjoy the photos. :wave:

Here's a quarter of Master Kush. I'd never seen anything like it before cause some of the leaves had black tips. Smelled and tasted like dank Pinesol.

[​IMG]

This is Jamaican Crush. I picked up an eighth, and up to that point it was the best weed I'd ever smoked. Just one toke got me extremely baked. It smelled like mango :hello:

[​IMG]

It's a trich invasion!

[​IMG]

An eighth of Purple kush. A half gram nug of this smelled more than 1 1/2 ounces of upper mids. This was another strain that got you ripped in one toke, plus it tasted like a dank rainforest.

[​IMG]

Nice shade of purple going on there:eek:

[​IMG]

An ounce of lemon hash plant. Smelling the weed kind of gives the same effect as menthol. It smells like spicy lemons and tastes just about the same. One of my favourite pick ups.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now for the hash - a gram of Afghani gold. Tasty.

[​IMG]

1.5 grams of finger hash.

[​IMG]

Best hash I've smoked hands down.

[​IMG]

Have you smoked budder? It's a concentrated form of THC (up to 99.7%, whereas hash contains around 50%, and weed <30%) and as of now is made by one guy, the Budder King. He also lives in Vancouver. Normally this stuff is $80 a gram but I managed to get 2 grams for $100. The first picture is budder with a 99% THC content. There are no words to explain the high..

[​IMG]

This budder was made with hash oil, and contained 97% THC.

[​IMG]

Hindu kush with a touch of purple :eek:

[​IMG]

I picked up lemon and blueberry kush at the same time. Although they looked very similar, they smelled distinctly of lemon or blueberry and had really different highs. Yum :smoke:

[​IMG]

This was the biggest bud in the ounce of blueberry. Weighed out at 7.2 grams.

[​IMG]

Unnamed nice looking bud.

[​IMG]

This weed was blue widow, which is blueberry x white widow. Powerful weed, another one of my favourites.

[​IMG]

Here's a closeup for your enjoyment ;)

[​IMG]

Unnamed sativa also sporting some purple.

[​IMG]

Tooty fruity. Strong weed that smelled like fruit punch.

[​IMG]

White rhino, gave me a great head high.

[​IMG]

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN! IT'S THE BUD MONSTER!

[​IMG]

Happy toking GC :smoking:

2. looks like you are having a great freshman year keep up the dank

3. Holy fucking santa clause shit.

What i would do to get ahold of some of that 99% THC hash...

4. California, BC and someone extremely connected or talented at growing.

These are the only places you will ever find a pick up thread like this. My god you guys have some straight chronic. I would say I'm jealous, but my location says otherwise ;)

5. that hindu kush looks f**king fantastic

6. Fantastic buds, thanks for sharing! :wave:+rep

7. Nice buds for sure

8. got some off that honey oil hash in amsterdam, was called casy jones butter ( was soooooo good)

9. nice pickups a blender would.

10. Nice pickups. One small correction: ALL budder is made from hash oil. It is hash oil that's been whipped and heated then frozen. It's also not 97% THC, though that myth is now quite common. It certainly is one of the most potent forms of cannabis one can smoke though. Great stuff.

Excellent buds, kudos for the great pickups.

11. Looks like some one had a really fun freshman year! Your lucky, I would live to get bud like that. That 99% thx content thing sounds FANTASTIC. would love to be able to try some of that

12. hey OSG,

Have you ever made THC Acetate?

It is supposed to be 2x as potent as THC, a little bit under I think. I personally am not smart or risky enough to attempt this sort of kitchen/bathtub chemistry, but it seems interesting.

It is quite a process though, I found the instructions in a book I just got from the library.

13. Man, I can't wait till I'm out on the west coast next fall for my sophomore year. My freshmen year here in the midwest all we really got was mids-high mids. No headies.

14. I've had some experience with it but I'd be hesitant to discuss it here. Once one delves into chemical processes there are dangers involved. One of the reagents used in the process of making THC-O-acetate can be pretty dangerous. I'm not sure it's twice as potent but yes it's noticeably more potent than 'natural' THC.

15. i want some of that budder

16. It really is excellent stuff. Not hard to make per se for someone with the right skills and tools, and one of it's secrets is to use very high quality whole bud in the making of the initial hash oil. Definitely worth trying if you get a chance to smoke some.

17. lol @ the bud monster

18. Haha the end of freshman year is when i first smoked. Your freshman year shows you were already a full blown stoner- nice pickups bro +reppers

19. Tasty buds and hash dude! :eek: