Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enough weed for edible or something?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Well I paid $15 for this and I looked at it and its brown looking so I guess its schwag. Is it enough to make some sort of edible or tea or should I just smoke it? Its only my 3rd buy so I don't know how. much a gram looks like and stuff. Don't tell me to go out and buy a scale either, because I'm looking for one right now.

Attached Files:

2. Not enough to cook with... Just smoke it.

3. Smoke it man, def not enough to make edibles

4. What about for like one of those firecrackers?

5. Damn man, I guess you gotta learn eventually, so it's whatever. But seriously I would say let that be the last time you use that dealer or do a deal like that. $15 for what looks like a gram of shwagg is horrible.

6. #6 MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well it was from my sister and we don't know any dealers so I can't really say much.

7. looks like ~a gram, enough for a firecracker

8. I guess you can make a few firecrackers, ya don't need to much for those.