Enough time for a last outdoor grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kalabora, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Hey guys quick question...I have a few sprouts I'd like to grow outdoors they're about two days out of the soil. If I force them into 12/12 by covering them on a schedule. Would I be able to do a full harvest before 11/20 (november 20th) that is when the average first frost of fall occours here according to the farmers almanac. That'd give me about a week less than a full three months. I know they'd be small and all more than likely not taller than two or so feet but going to start an indoor grow also in about a week and don't want these plant's in there. Just wondering if I'm right that it would be possible to do this.

2. you can try it. they will give you bud, but not as much as if you started sooner... or you could build a makeshift greenhouse. that would be the best way. veg them inside a little though cause the sun is under 12 hours of light in most the world.

3. Right now for today our sunrise is: 6:44 a.m and our sunset is 7:47 p.m. Could I possibly get away with just leaving them out normally and not covering let nature do it's thing and still get bud from them?

4. you will get bud even with 12/12 from seed. if you veg inside for at least a couple of weeks under 18/6 or so, you will get more.

5. the closer it gets to winter the sun isnt out as long i recommend just going indoor to get the most you can out of the girls