Enough space?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Potluck420, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Hey gcc! So right now I have a og kush 27 days into flower in a appollo 36"-20"-62" tent and i think im going to run out of height space. Right now my led is 11" away and i have it raised all the way up with the cables. i could get another couple inches if i attach the light without cables but once the buds start to fatten up ill have the same problem and i dont wanna end up with bleached buds. Should i just use cfls or will i be alright?

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Train (Trainwreck) them, hook the outer stalks to the walls. You growing in your closet too? XD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep tent is in my closet . Thats weird Ive never heard of trainwreck but i was actually doing that, some of the middle tops were a couple inches shorter than the others so i tied the rest to the poles in the coners of the tent so those smaller ones could catch up

[​IMG][​IMG]
    This was it a couple days ago, ive untied them since then

4. Don't untie them bahahahaha, keep them tied until half way through flowering. They're looking juicy though :D Hope all goes well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok lol ill tie em back. Thanks alot for the help!