Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enough QWISO for a batch of Rice Krispys?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deadeye007, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Used about a 1/2 of some beaster quality buds.

[​IMG]

2. Probably would've been easier making rice krispy's with canna-butter. How are you going to mix that into a batch of krispies?

3. #3 Mr. Diamond, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    He can always melt butter and add his qwiso and it'll dissolve, thus making canna-butter.

To the OP, if you said you used 1/2 then it should be enough, it depends on how many squares you want to make.

4. Yeah I just melted it into the butter before adding the marshmallows. I just made the standard amount of the recipe onthe Rice Krispy box. Made about 20 rice krispys (with Reese's Puffs). And I had one earlier today and damn are they potent, still high as a motherfucker.

I'm going to have a few more shots of the QWISO and a bud shot or two later today. :)

5. Sounds good, I just might have to try them out for myself.

6. It can be done.

That being said, with oil, rather than kief, your biggest hurtle is going to be diospersing the QWISO evenly throughout the butter. It's proabably not going to happen (from experience). My suggestion for an edible with QWISO is fire crackers. Though my true suggestion is smoke it.

That's what I'd do.

7. #8 deadeye007, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    Nah it dispersed just fine, you could barely tell there was anything was added because it was so evenly mixed in. Just melted it off the two razors I had and swished it around in the pot for a few.

This is definitely my preferred way now. Much easier than making cannabutter by cooking the buds directly with the butter in my opinion.

8. Ok cool, I was kinda thinking the same thing trikky was saying that you wouldn't be able to get a good even mix of the QWISO and butter but if it worked out that's great man. Enjoy.

9. Awesome dude. Glad it worked out well for you.

10. Thanks guys!

Here's some of the bud shots, along with a new slide I haven't posted up on here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. DAAAAAMMMMMNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK Pakoh/Carlson Collaboration. SOOOOO sick!!!!! I'm am fucking jealous, and I'm rarely jealous of someone else's glass. Nice dude, nice.

12. Thanks man, it's one of my favorites. By the looks of your sig you've got a nice collection going on there yourself.

13. im on a t break and i want to smoke so bad right now

14. #15 deadeye007, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    Had to do it just for fun. I'm not the best rolling but it was good enough.

[​IMG]

And...

[​IMG]

15. Sick, dude. Totally sick. I'm loving it.

16. lol.. beasters

17. deadeye007, did you by any chance used to post in the PBN MDT? :smoking::wave:

18. Thanks guys!

Sure did. What's your username on PBN?

And they moved my thread to the "Apprentice Tokers" section? You kidding me? That's insulting hahah.

19. Well I made another batch, so I figured I'd just post it in this thread instead of making another.

Some more QWISO
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

One big motherfucking Rice Krispy hahah.
    [​IMG]