enough hours of direct sunlight?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by msad420, May 5, 2011.

1. ok so i have a plant going in my backyard. now im pretty sure i get direct sunlight from around 9 to 6:30. is this enough for an outdoor grow?

im in ontario if that matters. i have a huge tree on the left side that cast a huge shaddow but i put it further over to the left so its exposed to the light

how many hours do you guys normally give your plants of direct sunlight. not mininum just what you guys use thanks

2. cmon guys i know someones intrested lol

3. 6 hours minimum is average. 10 or + gives bigger yield.

4. Yeah i'm in Cali and get sun from 8:30 - 7:30. Plenty of sunlight.

5. Thats lots of light.

just give it as much as you can and it will do the rest.

6. my plant has been getting 11hours of direct sunlight but its also been cloudy on some days.,, i still see growth on those cloudy days:hello:.. it just took of its only about 18-19days old and is on its 7th true node with 9 sets of leaves,,, its also showing nodes coming out of its nodes lollll so im pre sure that means its sexually mature.. it sure does i only fed this thing 1 time so far with gh nutes 2 litre distilled water with 1 ml each of grow micro bloom.... ph maintained and watched before watering and after adding nutes also the ppm and runnoff to test soil ph... i only got burn on 1 plant cuz i fed that plant quite a good amount of this mix it was only 145 ppm so idk how it burned it cuz i have organic soil with 0% nutes