Enlightenment: Spiritual ascension and awakening.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cannibasity, Jan 3, 2011.

1. We all know that pain is the separation from bliss. We also know that love is the connective force that brings us into oneness where bliss is given in waves of truth wisdom and power. We are clear thoughtful passionate caring human beings who have opened up to the crystal soul that brings the fountain of light and illumination closer and closer to our physical world. We have all made it to this golden age this new era this budding cycle of our existence. Soon ready to be harvested.. This community is flooded with diamond and star energies. As we get closer and closer to spiritual ascension this thread is for the blades that are lost the ones that have yet to embody their true essence for those who are blind to the inevitable.. Live love and Peace

2. how long did it take for you to come up with all those pretty analogies?

also, us poor lost souls who are too damn ignorant and blind to see our "true essense", dont need your patronizing attitude.

3. Why must you insist on being negative?.. You are a lost soul because you called yourself one.. Sorry for patronizing you with my attitude..

4. Everything is as it should be, as it could only ever be.

Everyone will find their way at some point, in this existence or another. We all already have buddha nature within us, some just are unaware of that side of themselves, pushing it aside to let their egos dominate themselves... They forget who they really are, and replace their true identity of "I am" with a egocentric mental image that they have created for themselves. Unfortunately this tends to happen to a LOT of people. It is rare to find anyone who has control over their ego these days.

And I don't think the OP was patronizing, he was praying that we all find our way some day. Does him praying for you to become enlightened bother you? Or does it bother your ego?

5. and how wasnt he being condencending, in fact, youre doing it yourself; people reject their 'true self'; its so unfortunate for these people; its so hard to find people as enlightened as me; you dont even know the color of my hair yet you presume to know my true nature better than i know it myself? how could you be so arrogant? you assume far too much, guy, and this really bothers me. and your notions of 'love' and 'compassion' . . . to me these are just polite words to mean pity and contempt, techniques used for nothing more other than to make you feel more powerful at my expense. but of course these are all just symptoms of my ego (enlightened peoples favourite buzz word) arent they?

6. You must truly exept who you are first then comes enlightenment.. Relief.. Ego runs this world, ego removes the term equality from our existence and replaces it with the notion to "speak softly and carry a big stick".. Don't hide who you are under the mask of humanity. your heart your soul your essence makes you who you are..

Women.. women is the reason why ego exist.. Man has always been doing things in hopes of impressing or showing who they want to be rather then who thay are to people.. Even when they are not even being seen.. Ego has 2 directions UP or DOWN.. No need to live vicariously through other people they never become who we are.. Always In search of A sence of happiness we forget that happiness comes from within..

Share intellect..

7. I have to interject here purely for more illumination:

Can you not see the negative connotations in these words and the confusion it will cause to the human conscious? you use words such as "blind to the inevitable", you separate people becuase you instill emotion you make the people who are unsure in this world think they are less and they reject your argument and in the same length you fill the people who think they more with what ever emotion. the point im trying to make is this talk kind of stimulates negative energy cause you divide people through minipulation of emotion.

Let me explain, and ill quote you again :

Now im a normal person i have no ill intent opun you so this is not an attack on your identity. But you cant say that we are these amazing things and in the next breadth you divide mankind.

to love is to love and accept everything for what it is and in doing this you will find trust and complete the connection, dont try separate people becuase as ive said no one is right or wrong in this reality becuase your perception on life is so much more different then the next person and there is 6billion people on this planet, thats a total of 6billion realities. think about it.

8. And that's why this thread was made.. For us to come together and share.. I'm sorry if I did cause confusing in my words.. I am not a master at this this is why I made this thread for people like you to enlighten others and also help myself achieve... Through teachings this is possible..

And again I never said anything to YOU whiteindian you made it about yourself. I never said how amazing and better I am then anyone I too am looking deeper into myself to get closer to embodying who I am..

9. Cannibasity, i wonder if you understand the idea of live and let live...it seems your posts are all trying to convey your ideas of everything as pure truth and the only truth.... Also one must understand to have the concept of enlightenment, there must be some who are not, otherwise it would be a generic understanding and seem not in fact as enlightenment.... For there to be good and light, there must be evil and dark. Utopian enlightenment, is impossible

10. Pondering...

11. Not saying you are wrong to your own accord, but, you seem to find it wrong for people to disbelieve what you do, which is pretty contradictory of the idea you seem to portray... Im still waiting for proof on that flu shot fear you felt so inclined to speak about and refuse to conclude with evidence......

12. what the hell are you talking about? i have always considered myself an egoist but i have never pretended to be anything other than what i am, i always act in acordance to my nature: to me thats virtue. the fact is you seem to act as if you know my true nature, which im pretty sure you dont.
    in your second post, which is directed at yours truly, you called me (and i quote) a lost soul and you attributed that anyone who didnt follow your brand of ego-free egoism were blind to their real essense (there's a platitude if i ever saw one).

13. #13 thabosshogg, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011

Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. I didn't say it's unfortunate for anyone. I just feel like the world could be a better place if everyone was free from their ego, and I feel like the ego causes a great deal of sorrow. Thus I hope everyone can one day be free of their ego. I don't think I am better than anyone. I would like to emphasize this next line: I don't claim to be enlightened. Is that so wrong? For me to hope that those controlled by their ego become free of it?

Did I mention you in my post? No, the only time I mentioned you was when I said that the OP wasn't being condescending towards you. I did not direct anything but the last two lines toward you in my initial post...

And if you disagree that the ego causes suffering, well we can agree to disagree. But please stop putting words in my mouth, sir. This is the last post in here I will make because I think the original point of the thread was completely lost...

And yes, after re-reading your post, I have come to the conclusion that your entire post was a symptom of your ego. You are currently building up your egoic identity. But that's just my opinion...what do I know?

14. yea the thread ended when Cannibasity said she will ponder what the previous poster said, we are still waiting to see if she was illuminated to the fact that to love is not to separate between good or bad, right and wrong, unrighteous and righteous, enlightened and unenlightened. but to accept existence for what is because through that acceptance when fueled by love you find trust and the connection is complete.

and to put things back into perspective, her first post stated that we are all connected by love but then after the comma, she used words like blind and lost becuase they dont see the reality she sees.

Simply put... using words with negative connotations as to elevate the poster to a position above other human beings.

@the offtopicness trend: This forum should be about intellectualisation and not clouded by the temparory physical world, if you are enlightend as most of these posters are proclaiming then you will not feel emotion when your identity is being attack because your identity is just a temporary state so to harper on it is to show your attachment to it.

Just sayin...

15. #15 budsmokn420, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011

I really like the way you said that brother, I agree completely.

To white Indian, whenever you are offended or judge something, that is ego. Don't get me wrong, I'm saying another bad about you. I guess what I'm trying to say is do you know exactly what the ego is? I have been studying the ego a lot lately and if you want some info on it, I will be glad to share.

From my experience, i know that when you let go of the ego you feel like a void is filled within you. Extreme peace and bliss fill your consciousness and there is no other feeling like it. So IMHO it's hard for me to agree that keeping your ego is for the better...but I am not someone to listen to. I'm equal to you, so my opinion no better than yours. To each their own I guess :)

Edit: The OP has the best intentions guys. He may have worded it wrong and I agree that he could have wrote it a better way because what he did say is dividing humans into categories, but his intentions behind it are what really matter.

Take con men for example, they seem genuine and nice at first glance, but they are only out to rip you off. It their malicious intentions that aren't good.

- peace, joy, love, and light

16. Any action relating to the world perceived as real is of the ego..... It defines action.... its where synthesis of random information becomes recognized...... without ego, one would lack self awareness....

17. True and not true imo lol. What observes your thoughts? What is the consciousness that is aware of the ego? That is your "self". Your true consciousness is the true "self" awareness. But really, that is only from the perspective of the ego. You can only explain it that way when teaching someone of the ego, what the ego is. When ego is not involved, everything is viewed as one. There is no speration, no "self" , no division because perceiving separation is of the ego. So I guess it really depends on who you are talking to. I hope that makes sense lol

18. The ego, is the defense mechanism of the id. It is "the self" and thats what it translates to from latin i, my, self. It is what seperates the functions of subconscious activity of the human nature into a unique form of self through physical use. The term has been twisted into some negative connotation of the human psychological build, when, in reality, it is just what defines one as one, and not a whole. Without the ego, the mind would act solely on instinctive nature, rather than using the basis of knowledge acquired throughout its lifetime, and the inherited knowledge passed on by others.

19. No exactly IMO. Our consciousness is much greater than the ego. Like I said before, there is thought process that is outside of the ego...what is aware of the ego? You can't get rid of the ego, but you can ignore it and not let it control you. I have had tiny glimps of what it is like to be ego-free so to say and when you are free of the ego completely you are not going off of instincts, you just are...you are just being. It's really hard to explain in words because words just water down my thought process...

20. No point in arguing over a word that no one can define anymore.... Im using the original definition, ego = self to live without ones self, is to be with out the soul.