Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

enlighten me about hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enlightend, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Pros and cons of hash vs. bud.

How do you smoke it?

How is it different?

Thanks

2. I'm interested in this as well.

3. Hash is concentrated resin glands.
    [​IMG]
    These resin glands are where all of the psychoactive chemicals are located, by separating these glands from the plant material you create a more potent material (AKA hash). This is done by soaking the plant material in rubbing alchohol and straning it, or by sifting on a screen (this produces a loose blonde powder that can be comprssed). Most people just flatten out a little bit of hash and top a bowl with it, others invest in special pipes and bowl pieces meant for smoking concentrates.:wave:

4. You can smoke hash pretty much any way you smoke weed, i usually hit it in a bubbler or bong but ive vaped it before. it gets you wicked stoned i mean reeeeeeeeally stoned. i just made some vapor hash today, by scraping my whip and rolling it in a ball. but im getting my wisdom teeth out so im saving it till im better

5. your gonna want that before your wisdoms heal trust me haha. the pills they'll give you just don't suffice.
    oh and heres one thing i know for sure about hash-
    hash>buds lol

6. the main pro i would say is its veryyyy potent which means it takes very little to get you ripped

7. #7 Lavigne, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hr2BrB8tIY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    this the best way of smoking hash

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3c50LaGOwk]YouTube - Bottle Tokes (hash)[/ame]
    this one is good if you like ciggs

of course there is always joints, pipes and bongs

edit: pros ...a gram of hash lasts longer than 1 gram of bud
    cons... more lethargic, narcotic stoned feeling(can be a pros depending on what you are looking for)

8. pros: way more potent, you have to only smoke a very small amount to be stoned
    cons: If you don't make it yourself prices usually aren't cheap

9. Yeah Hash to me is waaaayyyy more potent than weed. I make it about once a month, usually with shake and a few nugs here and there. The easiest i've made is quiso, and at times even used moldy weed because the rubbing alcohol helps kill it. The best i've made is of course bubble hash. Just kind of hard to find a bubblebag becasue they are so freakin expensive!

One time I was out of weed 4 about 2 weeks (waiting for my harvest to dry) And had a golfball sized rock of hash. Just keep taking a little piece here and there, but was always super ripped. Smoked it all, then made more haha.