Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enjoying the simple things

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xWakex, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Just got back from smoking with my fiance and a buddy. Had a couple bowls of some hairy mids. Smell was out of this world (as far as mids goes that is) I'm currently enjoying a ham and cheese sandwich with Miracle Whip, a bag of Smart Food white cheese popcorn and a tall glass of cranberry juice.

*Big stretch sigh*

I'm preeeettttyyyy damn comfy right now.

What's something simple you fuckin' love when you comfortably stoned?

2. sounds like a pretty successful day 8)

i love my late night adult swim and munchies sessions

3. Wooordddd. I live at my grandfather's house. He doesn;t have good cable...just the basic channels. My adult swim nights are always severely impeded. I download tons of shows though. Currently going through That 70's Show.

4. man I'm jealous, just live for the moment man! I wish it wasn't 2 am and I wasn't still studying..I'd love to have time for a smoke :(

5. Haha I love going to the quickie-mart near my house getting a bunch of munchies and watching adult swim, its the shit! Nothing like some funions and aqua teen hunger force.

6. you know recently, ive been getting back into simplicity as well. my place was a mess so i cleaned it up, put everything where it belonged, threw whole bunch of shit i was hangin onto for some reason, moved stuff around a little...

then kicked back, turned on some music, powered on the lava lamp, and just smoke the night away.

so simple, but oh so refreshing:D

7. When I'm stoned, I need two things. Only the best grooves melting my face, and access to a snack/drink. (this is my blaze sesh right now haha)

8. A place to chill, a chick to chill with and a drink.

9. My sub-woofer in my bed + my iPod :hello:

10. yes enjoy simple things...

i like playing guitar when baked. shits out of this world