Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enjoying sobriety?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ddog7x, Aug 13, 2011.

1. This is going to sound weird, but I enjoy being sober. Of course I enjoy being high as well, but when I am sober I enjoy the feeling. It lets me think clearly and quickly and it's like a high of its own...

Anyone else get that feeling?

2. Its nice to be sober. Honestly if you wanna be high 24/7 you need to get your priorities straight.

3. I totally get the same feeling.

4. nope, soberiety pretty lame if you don't have anything to do. if i have shit to do i don't wanna be high but any other time i wanna get blazed

5. #7 weednotcrack, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    I'm loving sobriety! I been getting my high from endorphins that are release from exercising and from the nutrients in healthy food. Plus the high from endorphins can last up to 12 hours!:D

Endorphins 101: Your Guide to Natural Euphoria - iVillage

"Do you ever wonder why you feel better after a long run, a roll in the hay or a good laugh? It's not just because you've relieved exercise guilt, had a wham-bam orgasm or heard an absolute knee-slapper. That elated feeling, which can last up to 12 hours for some people, has a scientific explanation. It comes from a release of endorphins."

6. No doubt. If you're never sober you can't enjoy being high either (for me anyway)