Enjoying my Tolerance Break.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by theVirtuoso, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I have never been big on pills, but All of November I have been on a tolerance break, which will finish the first week of December... But don't let that fool ya, i'm still having LOTS of fun.

[​IMG]

I'm visting my sis for thanksgiving on a military base and its pretty cool. Wearin my NAVY hoody representing my brother-in-law.

They got a huge HDtv, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360 ELITE (HALO3 Edition!) and just so much more.

Theres some 5/500 Vicodins, 10mg Cyclobenzaprines, .5mg Klonopin, 25mg Seroquel (I have 50mg too). I already took all the Xanax on the flight to here :)

2. Nice man I've been dyin to try Klonopin, it sounds awesome from what I've heard.

Anyone ever experiment with Ambien?

3. I know someone who has and iv tried plenty of similar drugs with similar effects.... its kinda a hit or miss thing.

You can enter this... plateau I'll say where you're awake but it feels like you're dreaming. Mild hallucinations and just a pretty fun experience. With ambien try 10-20mg but don't fall asleep.

I'm bout to trip on DXM, tomorrow I'll prolly go sober, but I got 2 weeks of "vacation" time to have lots of fun.

4. hha have fun w that dxm bro

btw how many pills is 10-20 mg?

5. For what?

Xanax it would be 40 of them lol since they are 0.25mg, but like I said I took all those for the plane ride to here.

Klonopin would be 20 (0.5mg)

Seroquel just one would be 25mg. I have a bunch of 50mg back at home.

Hydrocodone(vicodin) that would be 2-4 of them as theres 5mg of hydrocodone in each and 500 of APAP.

6. I was asking about Ambien, since that's something I know I can get my hands on. W/e though, I can find out easy enough when I go back to school next week.

7. im extremely fucked u p on dxcm right now just chullin with m y sis boutt to watch knckocked uo. we had a reall indepyj up close an personal copncersation about a lot od things and life is just going so great right now im so happy its impoissible to descrbie hoe great of a moof im in.

i couldnt possible by habving a better time.

peace and love GC.

GC.

8. gonna go watch Knocked Up with my sisl. i love her, shes so down to earth.

9. iv been in n out of councopisness with knocked out.. bout to go play some more mario galaxy with my sister. what an awesome game.

10. I guess I'm kinda keeping this as a journal for my tolerance breaks.

I woke up today, popped the vicodin (20mg of hydrocodone) and I'm feeling pretty good right now. Also took my prescribed dose of klonopin.

Last night when I was on DXM my sis n I had some really cool talks, like very personal, it was nice to have someone in the family I could talk to like that seeing as I never have before.

I forgot to mention before... for anyone who can get their hands on Klonopin, if you decide to snort it don't worry about the burn AT ALL. It has absolutely no burn. In fact it actually COOLS your nostril, like if you put your nose up to an ice cube and sniffed in, except even cooler feeling than that... its pretty interesting.

11. At about 4am I took 0.5mg Klonopin and 20mg Cyclobenzaprine

Just woke up so I obviously haven't eaten in awhile. Effects are coming on pretty fast.

I forgot to take my Seroquel so I'm guessing that's why i'm so wide awake at the moment.

All these are pretty much just for relaxation, not to get fucked up (besides the DXM), as I finish off my tolerance break. Besides... I really only used bud to relax.