Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enjoying a t-break?!?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Now we all know t-breaks are necessary from time to time if youre a regular smoker. For some of us its miserable, others don't care too much. I usually fall somewhere in between, closer to the latter.

But this weekend i was going overnight fishing with my friends (who don't toke) and my tolerance has been getting up there recently, so i thought id take a 2 day t break. Recently i've only been smoking 2x a day, sometimes 1x. Now, 36 hours into the t break, not only do i not have any negative effects, i just feel straight up good. its like "the smoke has cleared" in that i feel like i have more energy, i got up at 530 this morning (usually not up til 730) and was fishing by 630. also, i was kinda sad because of this girl who i wont be seeing til thanksgiving break is over, but after a while of not toking i just magically dont care anymore. although, i have only eaten like 3 light meals total since the break started, couldnt eat any more if i tried, but that can happen with a t break. i'm probably going to extend the t break for at least another day or 2.

now, dont get me wrong, when im finally ready to celebrate the end of the break with a fat bong bowl, im sure im going to be glad to be nice and blazed. but its pretty wierd for me to enjoy a t break -- every time i take one it gets less bad (first time was terrible), but i never expected it to get to the point where it would be enjoyable. it may be because i have been smoking much larger amounts recently, like i used to smoke under .1 per sesh but now ill go .3-.4 in the bong.

has anyone else ever felt really refreshed from taking a t break?

2. I don't take a t-break unless im dry...Ever heard the quote "Rehab is for quitters"

So are T-breaks.

3. I'm on Day 6 of a T Break, mostly because my friend brought back Super Silver Haze from a dispensary and I was waiting to go over to her house to pick it up (her parents were over for the holidays so I couldn't).

I really this is the longest T Break I've taken in probably a year and I feel fantastic. I can think a lot clearer and I feel a lot more outgoing. I've never enjoyed a T Break before but I really am enjoying myself.

My T Break will hopefully end tonight but if not, ehh whatever. It's really not too bad

4. Yes I take them all the time, especially when school starts to throw alot of work at me. It allows me to clear my mind and plan my day around the more important things in life (school, girlfriend).

5. If you guys can honestly say that smoking nugs, interfere with you living your lives...you should really reconsider smoking all together. If you can't smoke a bowl and then hit the books and comprehend the same words you see when you're sober...rethinking your lives might be in your future and i would suggest quit smoking that superherb we call weed.

6. [quote name='"Snowman00"']I don't take a t-break unless im dry...Ever heard the quote "Rehab is for quitters"

So are T-breaks.[/quote]

well most regular smokers are never dry... personally i havent been dry in at least 6 months and that was cuz i got busted. but if u smoke a couple times a day, your tolerance will be ridiculous after awhile. personally i take t breaks cuz no matter how much i smoke i wont be as high as smoking 1 bowl after a t break.

[quote name='"Killa Whales"']Yes I take them all the time, especially when school starts to throw alot of work at me. It allows me to clear my mind and plan my day around the more important things in life (school, girlfriend).[/quote]

wait, the 2 minutes it takes to smoke interferes with school snd your girlfriend? geez u must be fucking hardcore academic and have a really demanding girlfriend. i do spend a lot of time on schoolwork too, but rarely do i not have a few minutes of free time.

[quote name='"Snowman00"']If you guys can honestly say that smoking nugs, interfere with you living your lives...you should really reconsider smoking all together. If you can't smoke a bowl and then hit the books and comprehend the same words you see when you're sober...rethinking your lives might be in your future and i would suggest quit smoking that superherb we call weed.[/quote]

im with u on that... i dont understand how people say theyre not as smart when theyre high. on thursday i smoked a bowl and then did ap chemistry homework, and it was all good. also finals last year lol. usually weed enhances my life, but i guess maybe after awhile you get a tolerance to the good effects and youre left with the (few) bad ones.

7. Taking t-breaks all the time, is just being an infrequent toker in the first place.

8. [quote name='"hotdog585"']

Taking t-breaks all the time, is just being an infrequent toker in the first place.[/quote]

uhh, any reason why u added in the word "my" and bolded it in your qoute?

9. #9 hotdog585, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    I was trying to show those are the more important things in his life, not life in general, and it's his opinion that cannabis is less important than those.

Edit: my bad, thought whales was talking.