Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enjoying a puck before bed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simple toke, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Got some strawberry cough here and made up a few pucks to throw into a session before bed. Been awhile since ive made any pucks...usually throw kief onto the top of my bowls but eh, decided to switch it up.[​IMG]Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That looks like some fire bro, stay lifted :)

3. Its damn good. That's also a 2.8g nug, super dense, was 3.3 before I broke some offSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nice pucks. I got a pollen press too and it seems like the only way to make it so it doesn't crumble easily is to use heat. What has your experience been? I think the heat helps alot and makes it rock hard which I prefer.

5. I press it between 2 pencils for quick little pucks on top of my bowls, I actually don't heat them though. Never really needed to because I don't usually handle them enough for them to fall apart.I need a pollen press....just haven't had the time to pick one up lately. I've just stuck to this method for years lol....One of those things you learn in high school that just sticks with you, ya know?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="simple toke" post="19442308" timestamp="1391193496"]I press it between 2 pencils for quick little pucks on top of my bowls, I actually don't heat them though. Never really needed to because I don't usually handle them enough for them to fall apart.I need a pollen press....just haven't had the time to pick one up lately. I've just stuck to this method for years lol....One of those things you learn in high school that just sticks with you, ya know?Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Hahahaha, I remember learning this in high school as well, still use it as a ghetto pollen press to this day.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum