Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

enjoy bud, hate smoking, vapo? quck question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by swimmer, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Hi

The reason I am writing is to ask about what I should do or use to avoid smoking joints?
    I currently have a vapo daddy but I don't find it works that great ... still has smoke.

Is there any easy edible or other methods I am not aware of or vapo that actually work?

Obviously the reason I wnat to quit joints is for the health reasons

2. [quote name='"swimmer"']Hi

The reason I am writing is to ask about what I should do or use to avoid smoking joints?
    I currently have a vapo daddy but I don't find it works that great ... still has smoke.

Is there any easy edible or other methods I am not aware of or vapo that actually work?

Obviously the reason I wnat to quit joints is for the health reasons[/quote]

Frecrackers are quick but making cannaoil or butter is much more efficient.

Edit: There's also concentrates in which a lot of MMJ users use for a healthy medicinal effect.

3. A lot of people don't understand how potent and pleasant vapor is because very few will spend enough money on a quality vaporizer. A shitty vape is shitty, and a well-designed vaporizer like the Da Buddha, SSV, or Extreme Q knocks any other method of consuming cannabis out of the park. :smoke:

My advice: Buy a Da Buddha or Extreme Q if you want the most reasonably priced premium vaporizers that will satisfy you for years to come.