Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enhancing high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jacular5000, Aug 9, 2012.

1. The only "hard" drug I've tried is DMT you will appreciate MJ much more after that.

2. [quote name='"Chip killer"']The only "hard" drug I've tried is DMT you will appreciate MJ much more after that.[/quote]

cant tlk abt other drugs here man delete this before the thread gets deleted.

3. Enlighten me about omega 3s I don't know too much about them

4. Also is this just me or do you guys ever get high and then get hella hungry and when you eat it's like you eat the highs away or it gets absorbed

5. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']I'm a frequent smoker but lately I haven't been getting that good of a high I thinks it's because I only use my pipe because I smoke 3 well packed bowls and it only lasts a half hour I was considering starting to roll to shake things up and then maybe put honey or some gualifsnen codeine. Help me spice me and maryjanes love life
    :smoke:[/quote]

Spread a tiny bit of natural mango jelly on your blunt then put the weed in and roll it. Mango helps activate your cannabinoids.

6. Make yourself a big creamy bucket, the price of a 2 litre plastic bottle and your problem will be solved, use with caution and make sure your tin foil is air tight around the bottle top the guy in this vid looks clueless but this is the easiest vid I saw to follow. even I wont touch these any more good and VERY effective though....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lnNLN1IyZs]www.CannabisNature.ru - Everyone Does It - Make Bucket Bong - YouTube[/ame]

7. Omega 3 is a good healthy fat. It enhances your brains ability to utilize the THC, which gets you high. I eat salmon a lot, and recently I started using flax seed. Both are very good sources of omega 3s, and now I've noticed that I get higher than I did before.

8. sounds like your pipe is really clogged and you're not getting good suction around your weed. you're probably torching the weed to shit before it can turn into smoke

get a vape or start cleaning your pipe like crazy

9. I appreciate all the tips I'll clean the pipe spoon and stop torching the bowl maybe start at corners and work way to middle ill try the bucket technique sometime thanks and does the flac seed work well like should I eat omega 3 before I smoke or a hour or two before or what?

10. Eat a mango about an hour before you blaze.

Mixing it up or combining helps me, like I'll eat a brownie then 1/2 later smoke a bowl, then an hour later hit the vape. Brownie usually takes an hour to kick in, and lasts for 4-6 hours. Experiment and see what works.:smoke:

11. I've heard that eating a mango before toking will enhance it. I put ground flax seed in my oatmeal in the morning, even on days that I don't get high. I also eat salmon for lunch about 5 days a week. I don't know if it matters to do it right before toking, but it's worth a shot.

12. Alright I'll ge myself an edible some mangos and work on getting a vaporizer