Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enhancing high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jacular5000, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I'm a frequent smoker but lately I haven't been getting that good of a high I thinks it's because I only use my pipe because I smoke 3 well packed bowls and it only lasts a half hour I was considering starting to roll to shake things up and then maybe put honey or some gualifsnen codeine. Help me spice me and maryjanes love life
    :smoke:

2. Get a bong or a vape.

3. You can't discuss other drugs on this forum.

Just take a t-break.

4. I think I might get a vape sounds worth it maybe a pipe break is needed

5. Bong or vape also I suggests staying away from the unmentionables they cause nothing but harm

6. Yeah for some reason I feel like the same amount of bud from a blunt gets me higher than that same amount in my bowl

7. Alright I'll try and fix my friends vale it is missing the chamber and something's internally wrong also unmentionables I appreciate concern hoven .

8. Exactly I guess it's just building up my tolerance

9. My bong and vape have both made me appreciate mary more. right now im thinking of imvesting in the Pax by ploom vape, and i think it will make me like the herb even more :D at the moment im having a few beer and taking some bong rips :bongin: :hippie: lovin it :smoke:

10. #10 420GaNjX, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    unmentionables should be avoided, but nothings wrong with a little natural salvia, shrooms, or cannabis

Edit: (for the mods, i am not condoning drug use)

11. #11 Jacular5000, Aug 9, 2012
    Hmmmm where could I get. Good vape without breaking the bank too bad budget maximum 160

12. Bong or a vape lol, maybe even edibles?

13. [quote name='"Jacular5000"']Hmmmm where could I get. Good vape without breaking the bank too bad budget maximum 160[/quote]

You can get a MFLB with that amount :smoke: great piece, if your interested about it click the link in my sig. I also recommend a vapor genie, glass or wooden both work fantastic

14. maybe your bud isnt dank enough to get you as high as you'd like. it just depends how much you smoke, the quality of it, and how quickly

15. this sentence cracks me up :smoke:

16. #16 KushNMusic, Aug 9, 2012
    eat a strong edible and you'll get knocked off your ass, also unmentionables can be fun, but dont make a habit of them

17. Roll a fat ass blunt lol That'll do the job for sure.

18. My iPad keeps auto correcting vape

19. Damn 100 dollars for that small thing I dunno I'm gonna have to do a lot of research do you really think it'll get me lit

20. t-breaks and omega-3's