Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Enhancers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lushisland, Nov 2, 2018.

1. #1 Lushisland, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    So Ive recently had to start budgeting.... which means getting less and I was just wandering of anything I could eat, do, drink, ect... That would make the high last longer or at least be better in anyway? Ive heard OJ helps other events but havnt noticed any differences in the highs. Yes Ive searched through the forums and tried many methods but very few worked so figured Id try to get a direct list to attempt to read through.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. people do say that eating mango enhances the weed when making love ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Only when making love? Or just generally? Never really tried mango so itll be a whole new experience.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. "Cannabis, as you know, is chock full of terpenes, in particular the myrcene terpene, secreted from the same glands that produce cannabinoids. Mangoes are naturally high in myrcene, and myrcene is highly synergistic with the THC found in cannabis. Myrcene is also responsible for the notorious “couch-lock effect” that indicas are famous for, so it goes to reason that if one were to consume mango long enough to absorb some of those myrcenes into their system (about 90 minutes) before consuming cannabis, that it may, in fact, lengthen and strengthen the effect and duration of the high." Black pepper is also synergistic and will reduce paranoia and give a calming effect. You'll just have to try it. Adding additional terpenes may help, but you would have to buy them which would defeat the purpose of a budget. Let us know what else you find, help the next stoner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I will slowly experiment and try to stay updated on what does and doesnt work. I guess my first experiment will be different forms of mangos....... Fried, baked, grilled, ect... If they're not to expensive.

6. Nothing really enhances your high lol

Just spend the money on more weed..

Make a gravity bong 0.2/0.3gs in one will get anyone lit lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I have not read that black pepper will reduce paranoia but I have read that it makes whatever you are taking be it cannabis or other beneficial herbs more bio available to the body. It needs to be fresh ground peppercorns and not something you buy at the market already ground. I have started including fresh ground black pepper in my oils that I cap

• Like Like x 1
  8. Smoked, Vaped, = Delta-9-THC short lived stone lasting 45 minutes.
    Edible = 11-Hydroxy-THC 5 times stronger and 10 times longer effects.

The best way to get the most from a limited amount of Cannabis is to make edible oil from it.
    Your liver does this cool trick and converts eaten cannabis to the much stronger version that lasts all day.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Use decarbed well powdered weed where it says Hash.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. #9 Joker1121, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    pushu, what about the 100% Essential Oil of Piper Nigrum (black pepper)? Do you think that would work? How much fresh ground pepper do you use and how finely do you grind it? I want to try the black pepper. I have the oil, but am not sure how much to use. I have no clue of the strength. I also have Lemon oil with is supposed to have myrcene, but it's an essential oil and needs to be diluted before use. Again, I have no idea how much to use or if it's even safe orally.

10. Make a grams worth of tincture/green dragon.. 1gram in 1oz alcohol.

Take about 1/8 of the tincture, wait an hr, then take 4 good puffs using your preferred smoking method.

By itself. That much tinture won't do much, but properly timed the combined effects will surprise you.

Take the liquid on an empty stomach for best absorption.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The best enhancer is another hit.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. #12 potfiend, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    2nd option, 1gram activate 240F x 40minn.

Grind to finest consistency possible.

Buy smallest, oven safe ramekin you can find ( about 2.50 at Bed Bath & Beyond)

Add 1 tsp highest fat content coconut oil you can get. Then add 1/4 tsp lecithin.

Follow BnW's cooking schedule,
    Consume on a small cracker w/PB,
    I like wheat thin mini's.
    Should make 6-8
    Again modest dose but timed with follow up smoking and the combined effects will surprise you.

13. Granny swears by the Omega's too. Get your daily doses of the three Omegas.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. That should work pretty well but I don't know about decarbing for only 4 minutes. Was that a typo?

15. I'm not sure about essential oils... most aren't meant for ingestion. From what I understand is that the oils in black pepper are quite volatile, that why fresh ground is necessary. My thought would be that the oil wouldn't be the best choice. I don't measure how much I add, but then I don't usually measure anything. I have been putting in a fair amount - probably 10-20% of the volume. Black pepper is a wonderful herb that does great things for the body and not just to enhance the buzz of cannabis. It is good for digestion and general gut health. I keep a pepper grinder handy and put it on most everything I eat. It is a warming stimulate, very good for colds and chills and is a stimulating expectorate.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Typo fixed

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ive read all these and will be trying most of these within the next month.