Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

English weed???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zero-, Jul 9, 2009.

1. lmao nice...

He the grower? Means you can give him feedback on where hes gone wrong like flushing, curing an drying haha

D.
    :smoke:

2. Overall English weed is pretty good. I've always been able to get good weed at average prices. £12.50 for a teenth. £25 for an eighth. It's always of highgrade, no sandblasted or laced weed round here. I never really know what strain I'm gunna get though. I did get an eighth of some chron Armageddon yesterday, blew my mind. But overall English weed will have you chillin' :smoking: Although it can be a bit pricey :(

3. London buds the best.trust

4. blue cheese is the shit man, im getting some next week too haha

5. Dude i must be getting the same shizzle as you man! Im in Northants area prices are the same (£20 for an 8ths etc) n my last two pickups have been blue cheese! Fucking stinky stinky stuff

6. by the way, if this is really old sorry,
    don't get that, thai isn't very nice and it should be 15 for 4G. try and find a new link man

7. £40 a quarter, £80 a half & so on. It doesn't really seem to matter how good the bud is over here the price just stays the same.

8. dont no whats its like round other areas but in liverpool i struggle to pic what strain i want.. cheese constanly haze k2 i even had northern lights da other week and all for a cool 20 pound

9. Wow that's pretty damn cheap, I'd usually expect to pay £50 for a Q-ounce and £100 for a half. I've seen oz's for £125 round here though, haven't seen the weed though, so no idea about the quality.

10. From what I understand Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield and London get the nicest grade

have a constant supply of peng where i am usually like 2.5g for £20, so called 'henrys'

11. Newquay is whack man shit there is like 12.50 for a ben (1.5g)
    go London, theres draw everywhere 10 quid for a ben, average is 1.5g but i have linked alot bigger and smaller.
    Exeter is expensive aswell

12. yur pissed linking 2.5 for 20 quid, have fun in yorkshire you mong, its 3.5 in s.london for the chro and double amounts for the mersh

13. Milton Keynes and Birmingham also have a LOT of high grade

14. To be honest, high grade is all over England. Being so close to the netherlands we get a lot of their weed as well, so you can find good strains if you know the right people.

15. #55 thank_the_ganja, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
    I live in birmingham in england, theres plenty of danks up here... cheese, northern lights, depends what they have.. i could hook you up with few numbers if your ever passing through

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    some of the northern

16. I live in Scotland but England is only a couple hours drive away and i think itll be the same sort of stuff up there.

good weed is available but a bit harder to obtain. The typical commercial stuff that goes about isnt the best, but its not too bad either. Just make sure its been dried properly before you buy as damp weed isnt the most uncommon, especially if you dont have known contacts who you trust the quality from. Itll be indica most likely.

here's a pic i took a while ago of some standard uk street weed

[​IMG]

Good hash does go round on a regular basis, but the really really shit "soapbar" hash is far more widespread. Dont be tempted by the cheap prices, the stuff is completley awful in every way. You have to burn it and it smells and tastes disgusting, and really barely gets you high at all in any way.

The regular good hash i get is always either afghan black/squidgy black or blonde pollen. The black has a plyable consistency (you can bend it easily and it sticks to everything in sight) and the pollen is light coloured and breaks into powder easily in your fingers with no need to burn.

a wee picture

[​IMG]

hope thats some help, good luck!

17. Sweet stash man, making me drool... :D

That bud looks like some I got a few days ago, from the south of England though, smoked 2 phatty spliffs and I was cained. Squidy and pollen is also widely available here, 'soapbar' is declining a lot though, thank God. Hate the stuff.

18. #58 -Fez-, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    Round ere in derbyshire its usually

Ten-1g-1.7(Some do 2g) Hardly any crap is round everybody always after chronic and it usually always smells good and get ya wrecked
    20quid-2g-3.5(Depends if you buyin in baggies or a whole, 2 bags could be of 1g 1.3, 1.5 each so different weight dependin on who you get it off)
    Some guys do 5 for 40quid, of 1.3bags.

Notable name round ere- blue cheese(1.3 a tenner), pineapple,Strawberry cough, grapefruit..

19. Im from Liverpool and we get a good selection of Bud here, been smoking big buddha cheese recently had some sick Amnesia haze not so long ago too

20. Hahahaha...i love how he said, "I will travel the country to find some". I hope you find some good bud soon!