Engineered Financial Collapse/Civil unrest 2013

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by UrbanFarmer2010, Feb 18, 2013.

1. #1 UrbanFarmer2010, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Whats up GC.

Going to migrate away from the indoor grow journal section for a minute and check out this page! Now this has been something that has been plauging my mind for a while.

Does anyone else have the hunch or notice stupidly unusual thing happening with the US government? The violations of rights and amendments? To state the Constitution is an imperfect document and is "nascent to the colonial way of life at the time signed" - WTF??

The second amendment was made SPECIFICALLY so that citizens could take up arms against a tyrannical governent. Yet they try to remove this? No wonder gun shops across the US are experiencing mass ammo shortages with gun owners coming in scared shitless saying the collapse is impending. I mean I probably sound like some whacked out conspiracy nut job. I have been feeding off mainstream media for years and shit is all the same! I take a look at a few external news sources that are often discredited, however their logic makes plenty of sense.

The FEMA camps.
    http://www.friendsofliberty.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062

The thousands of coffins that fit 4 bodies each
    The NDAA? The new labeling of "Domestic Terrorist"
    The RFID chip?
    REX-84
    The use of drones on US soil?
    The reports from miltary personnel saying they are spooked as shit because they are being ordered to build mass graves?

Or the new handbook being distributed to troops that lists what to do or how to deal with mass civil unrest? The martial law commercials and drills being held in cities? The issuing of riot gear, body armor, batons, tear gas and other riot quelling equipment to local law authorities?

http://www.infowars.com/report-real...s-and-dod-conducting-desensitizing-exercises/

Granyed I may sound a little out of hand but in regards to my sources I have obtained alot of this information from www.infowars.com and RT.com/news and http://familysurvivalkit.org/index.php which contains some useful info.

Some time deeper into this year it is speculated that US economy will undergo a financial collapse. Not the kind that happened in the past, no not a recession but an actual collapose. Soon the US dollar and trasury bonds will be deemed worthless by China, our biggest creditor. They will then resort to the yuan as their main currency and so will the world.

Thus driving US oil prices up 3000% , leading to mass chaos, grocery stores being stripped of goods within hours, no electricity, no running water, or heat - MASS CIVIL UNREST.

This is just an opinion however, it makes good sense. I have been following main stream media like CNN, MSNBC, Fox blah blah for years and its literally just the same shit.

So please fellow blades, I would love to hear the opinions of you all!

2. History repeats itself and civilizations always become too large.

Its my belief that the Federal Reserve caused the Great Depression because they wanted to force the closure of smaller banks so only large banks stayed open

I think every recession we've had the Fed is responsible for.

They know economic collapse is coming because theyre making it happen and civil unrest will follow, so when they start roaming our streets with humvees and black hawks in our skies it will seem justified to the people.

From then on out the military presence will never dissapear and the true police state is there to stay.

3. You know to much for them you will be first wave of killed off citizens.

4. To me, this makes perfect sense.

I had no idea about the mass graves? Something fucked up is definitely going on here.

Do you think this will be a worldwide thing or just the US? What about Europe?

Also, how long do you think it would take for all this to come into action? I think it could have something to do with North Korea and their nukes... Seems like a perfect reason to start a war if you ask me.

5. Some people get too paranoid when they toke.

6. It's funny. On the civilian side of things were scared because we think our government is going to become tyrannical and a dictatorship . On the government side of things they are getting a hold of civilian weapons and arming themselves better because they fear us and how we will fight back.

7. I'm glad I'm not the only one that resizes this.

Isn't it also strange how many absolutely RANDOM mass killings have been happening? I mean seriously, the most random people doing these horrible things.. It just doesn't add up.

My personal theory is that the Illuminati and the Federal Reserve work together, and the government is scared to attempt to shut them down because of what happened last time someone tried to shut them down...JFK.

8. Its something that has been urking me for a long while, all of these coincidendes and subliminal messages - At the beginning it seems like a silly coincidence one can shrug off as nonsense, however when they continually repeat in a pattern and more and more citizens are becoming concerned...I mean come on...some it deserves SOME thought and attention. The facts are there I mean..

I have one colleague who completely REFUTES everything! When presented with evidence that refutes his beleif cognitive dissonance sets in and he begins to rationalize and even ignore any evidence made to refute or question his core belief.

9. A lot of people are starting to realize this stuff, don't worry. We are in much greater numbers than government.

10. Despite whoever may be responsible for the current situation, certain families businesses and governments, the main issue is that we are reaching a point where the monetary system will not work for much longer. If we continue to support it, only more stratification or separation of classes will occur. Not to mention the complete waste and exploitation of all the resources we currently use or could use to support our lives.

There IS shit to be paranoid about, it's not silly either. Get out and do something, and if unclear of that something... check out my sig.

11. The Venus Project looks fantastically interesting, good post! I will def check it out!

12. In regards to the graves - I am not sure. They are speculated to be coffins stored convenientl by the FEMA camps, concentration camps, detention camps, whatever you wanna call em.

As for outside of the US, the rumors about the New World Order, one world government.
    Not sure about that. Howevver in my opinion I clearly see millions of American refugee's fleeing to China, Japan, UAE, Europe, Mexico - Granted RFID chips are not forcibly inserted into everyone...

13. I <3 the Venus Project

14. Explain to me your comment for future reference

15. Me too! I think my brain exploded with excitement when I first began learning about it. Several videos and their book later, I am hooked, I have no other current purpose than to spread the word :p

16. Are we though? I beg to differ. Even if we have strength in number, the government definitely has the first hand, as unfortunate as it is. When it comes to the people vs. the government, the government will most likely always have the upper hand.

17. Why do think that?

18. If they have all the weaponry and the citizens are disarmed...then we dont have the upper hand. This is why this whole gun control crap is getting TOO out of hand.

I was thinking the other day about Texas, guns are a way of life in Texas, to remove their 2nd amendment is asking the state to secede! Once that happens, its gonna be a hell of a show.