Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

energy pills?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheOldReliable, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Ok so have you ever seen those energy pills in a gas station? Have you ever tried them?? :)

2. Just drink a red bull, does the same thing.

3. What Freddy said.

4. theres a whole bunch of them, so dont know specifically which ones you are talking about.

the closest thing i had to energy pills was a 5 hour on occasion, but dont touch the stuff anymore.

5. If you mean those gimmick ones, don't touch um. Just go to the grocery and get some caffeine pills. If you really need energy, cocaine.

6. 1. i don't think we're supposed to talk about drugs of any sort besides weed
    2. waste of money. just have a cup of coffee

7. im pretty sure that #1 only applies to illegal drugs

8. It says 6-7 hour energy for physical endurance greater stamina vitality long lasting energy mental alertness.. Ha sounds interesting :)

9. ha i dont think this is considered a drug? just a question no need to break any rules. Its sort of me asking about sugarfree red bull or redbull.. sry :)

10. Not going to do anything other than keep you awake man, not worth the time or money imo.

11. ha ok I think i got my answer about a 1$ purchase i had a question about thanks guys :)

12. I was thinking that too, but we can't even discuss things like k2

13. I think thats because K2 is now illegal in certain states. :)

14. i think the feds have made it illegal now as well

15. DONT DO MORE THAN ADVISED SERIOUSLY, I DID THREE OF THESE PILLS CALLED BLACK MAGIC. MY HEART WAS BEATING PROBABLY 10x FASTER AND YOU REALLY THINK YOURE GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND DIE
    DONT DO THEM
    STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT