energy fields

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by smokadaganjaman123, May 6, 2016.

1. most growers underestimate or completely dismiss the effects of energy fields on their plants. Studies have shown that given enough energy, a plant will react to our intentions with it, if we hate ir, and direct our energy towards its death, it will eventually die. Although plants dont have a conscience, theyre alive like us, and they have auras that combine with the auras of other objects around them. Love your plants, and spend time with them when youre happy or content, the outcome with show when you smoke your product and the vibe you get is uplifting. Ever ate a steak that tasted like sadness? Most likely, the chef that cooked it was experiencing emotional trauma while cooking it. Now you kmow why grandmas cookies are so tasty. Im not religious, but hoky water is definitely a viable treatment for healing body and mind. Your intentions affect the world around you greatly

• Like Like x 4
  2. Although intangible, i do agree with you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I believe this is what Tesla was alluding to when he said " humanity will gain more in non-physical science than it does dealing with matter" - not his words.

The ones who doubt this notion and claim to be religious baffle me.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. We have barely scratched the surface of the complex interactions of energy and the 'fields'.

Rupart Sheldrake has been studying this area, although his minimal funding retarded his progress, he is trying to shed light on this and lay down some preliminary evidence, which he hopes future scientists carry on this research.

• Like Like x 2
  5. We are all energy including plants. So even though they aren't 'human' the wavelength of emotion is the same I believe. When talking to plants they are happy and grow more healthy. I love my girls. I talk to them, touch their leaves and tell them I love them and smoking them is such an intimate experience. To know that I helped the plant reach its maximum expectancy and purpose.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Wow, I've never had a steak that tasted like sadness. Or ate anything else that possessed any sort of emotional impression. That made me LOL, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please don't tell your plant's that you plan on smoking them. I'm quite sure they don't want to hear this.

Try this: leave a recording device near a plant in a quiet place overnight. Here the singing? That's the sound of a happy plant.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  8. I too once disregarded the "energy" of the food I was eating. The more conscious you become the more you realize everything is alive and has its own characteristics.

• Like Like x 2
  9. My steak is not alive. I'm pretty conscious, look, I can type! I've always felt bad for vegetables. Have you ever heard a carrot scream? It's pretty hair raising.

10. Lol I feel ya. We're all stardust you know that right?

11. I'm perfectly aware of that, in fact it's one of my primary beliefs. We're just here by the pure chance of our planet evolving how it has. It can get depressing some times so I'm trying to learn more about myself in order to feel like I matter at all.

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's good! you need those solid beliefs you can always revert to in hard times. It's weird to believe you are nothing at all and yet encompass everything and all that is, but I do.

The idea of this just being chance to me throws a negative presumption in that it doesn't matter, nothing matters. I say it life is inevitable and will always prevail.

13. Of course I never reveal I'm smoking them lol! I'll be honest the first one I did smoke I had some slight guilt but then something made me realize that it was for that purpose. To heal our minds and bodies and allow us to reach a new level of consciousness. Such a spiritual plant. I'll definitely try the recording, that's interesting

• Like Like x 3
  14. Didnt one of the McKenna brothers have a hypothesis about this. Basically the more people cannabis gets to smoke it, the more it'll spread and proliferate.

I tell you, being from the midwest you get really tired of corn, id love to see fields of hemp or cannabis.

Lose Your Fear and Free Your Soul or The Mysteries Of Life You'll Truly Never Know

• Like Like x 1
  15. Atleast someone understands how things work...
    Everything is energy and energy is alive!

• Like Like x 3