Energy Drinks

Discussion in 'General' started by IwasA.Smurf, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Does anyone else indulge in the devil's brew?

I drank 1 red bull, and the 1 turned to two. Now I'm buying one everyday :eek:

I'm even upping my dosage. I'm doing the 12oz can today.

It was just like weed...one puff turned to two ...

2. uh oh first the devils grass, now the devils brew. youre destined for eternal satanistic death-slavery foreverrrrrr!!!!!!!!1111!

3. red bull rules, i drink it everyday

4. I tried a monster shot once, tasted bad and made me feel like shit.

Why not try drinking water? It's good for you, taste good, and if you still feel like your need caffeine you could always buy caffeine pills/powder for much cheap than those drinks.

5. yea but the drinks taste soo good

i love monster, but i spend too much on it if i get one everyday and i get shitty caffeine withdrawal headaches so i try to stay away

6. 4lokos are amazing :)

7. I indulge with an Amp here and there.

8. Nah I don't want that stuff in my body. I'll drink about 0-3 a year.

9. Same as me. I've stopped drinking soda for some time now, but there are times when energy drinks are good to sip on.

10. I drink either a rockstar or monster everyday. Helps me get through the morning.And sometimes gas stations will have sales on them, like 2 for $4 or 2 for $3.33. Sugar free of course tho. No crash later.

I love them. Red bulls are alright too.

11. black coffee is the only energy drink i'll ever need. but i do love blue agave full throttles. lucky for my circulatory system, they're hard to find around here.

12. Sometimes, but its so much more expensive than coffee, which I've been learning to drink even though I don't like it much.

13. A monster a day. Every now and then I'll grab a red bull, it doesn't taste as good if you sip it though.

14. coffee is a pleasure to make and drink... you gotta get good beans, grind them up, let it brew perfectly at the right temperature in a french press and drink it with the crossword. just like being a weed connoisseur. luckily my roommate is a barista, so i get this all done for me every morning for free hehehehe

15. Haha same dude I barely drink any kind of pop. It's usually either milk, juice, or water. Got to say I'm glad I grew up drinking healthy though:)

16. I drink alot of energy drinks
    The'yre addictive yo

17. agreed, shits like crack.

18. There was a point when I was drinking a Monster or a Jolt a day, and I shit you not my piss was starting to look fluorescent.

19. Taking all dem b vitamins and shit cuzz.