Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Energetic, clear, and heady highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gibson01919, Jan 20, 2014.

1. What are some tips for a clear-minded and energized high? I know sativas are best for this but I'm not in a medical state and always get no-name dank. Are there any ways to get this type of high? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. use a vaporizer below the temp 350f
    this doesn't have much of an effect, whether the bud is indica or sativa is most important. but if you get a hybrid and you do this it should avoid at least some of the body stone

3. Sour diesel is a good one. And have some caffeine first I find that to help

4. Vaping always gives me a good head highYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

5. Sweet I just ordered the iolite wispr 2 vape and I'm siked. Love the vape high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Vaporizers are definitely head highers. The higher the temperate, the more "stoney" the high. Lower is headier. Research how to spot sativa strands of weed, and pick those out from your dealer. A sativa, in a vaporizer, will have you ready to find the cure for cancer.