Endurance: THC vs CBD

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MG31, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Does Anyone have a preference for when training long durations (long run, cycling, ect.)?

I have noticed some things experimenting with ratios. Note that I exclusively dab concentrates before exercise. I tend to run well after a high THC sativa (wild Thai). I also tend run well after vaping a 2:1 cbd/thc mid run after about 6 miles+. I have noticed, however, that when I dab that same ratio before my run, I feel kinda sluggish. My thoughts are the cbd doesn’t allow for a proper cortisol raise in the beginning of the run, but is beneficial after it has been raised for some time (mid run). Versus the high THC sativa might accelerate the cortisol spike in the beginning of the run, also making beneficial. This is all just a thought, I can of course be wrong.

Anyone else have any experiences? I’d love to hear about maybe edibles or tinctures. Edibles will be my experiment after I start bringing up my distances in the spring.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Use UV-B lighting in the last two weeks of flowering , make the buds weigh 20 to 30% more.
    I think my two lights are 24 watts each in a 4x8 tent .
    Indica is 4 hours per 12 cycle Sativa is 2 hours per day , problem is the UVB lighting is actively burning your plants .
    I am still in testing but I have my UV-B lights set at one minute on 15 minutes off over a 12 hour period .
    Using a normal timer and a Elko timer cycler.
    Next crop I will set the timer to 1 minute on and 30 minutes off for 12 hour cycle .

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lmao thanks bruv! I thought the range would be 25%-35% higher but apparently my data is skewed :passing-joint: