Endless sky?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Argaha, May 11, 2013.

1. Does anyone have real experience growing this strain recently. Apparent Dr GT had lost the original mother that have the wonderful genetics this plant used to produce. He has since "recreated" the strain by using the original parentage. But I've read countless reports that the new version of Endless Sky is extremely unstable and unpredictable. Which really bums me out since that strain used to be on the level of God-like for me at least.
    I have not grown any of Dr GT seeds and would truly appreciate anyone's personal recent experiences. They tend to be on the pricey end so I'd like to have some idea before sinking $225/10 seeds.

Thanks

2. Yea I've heard the same thing about his endless, but on the other hand I've been growing his chemdawg g13 I really like it feel like it was worth every penny, plus ordered some new chemg13 hopen to find a even better pheno but they have all been super similar here is a pic of it right after chop down image.jpg

3. Yeah I heard most of his other strains are stop on. I'd love to try to grow some of his 747. I've hard nothing but good from that strain.