Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ending my tolerance break a little early, and feeling guilty about it.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Klao, Nov 11, 2009.

1. ......but the guilt is offset by the fact I'm smoking a brand new (to me) strain of sativa, which is such a COMPLETELY new kind of high to me, I'm shocked. I suppose I've only smoked indica up to this point, because I can hardly believe this is the same drug.

It's like .... my BRAIN is still high, but my body doesn't want to go to sleep anymore. It's really very cool. :D

Anyway, I distracted myself. :smoking: Here's the main question:

Has anyone else ever had issues with self-discipline when it comes to YOUR t-breaks? Do you feel guilty after you cave in?

I'm really very curious. :wave: (sorry, very high)

2. It's up 2 u when you wanna finish your T-break. You should not feel guilty about stopping early. It depends on what YOU want.

3. You shouldn't feel guilty, it's your own choice. but it's always a good exercise to work on your goals and achieve what you set out to do, plus, when you do reach your goal, you feel damn good about it, and get a great adrenaline rush :)

4. Sober now.

I think it was probably a mistake to make my pickup early. I should've known that once I had it in my hands, I'd be tempted. :p

I suppose I don't really feel "guilty," so much as sheepish. ;)

Oh well .... a week and two days out of an originally planned two weeks isn't so bad, eh?

5. I took an intentional three month t break and did it with no issue, except for thinking about it a lot the first week.

6. If I were taking a break to test my self control then I would probably feel guilty if I fell short.

But if it was just a break to get my tolerance back down then I don't think I'd sweat it too much, after all the whole point would be to make that next smoke session feel extra juicy :smoking:

A week ain't easy, congrats on the 9 days :hello:

7. I wouldn't feel guilty, generally I'm disciplined enough to hold out until the end but I have trouble starting the break :)

8. My last T break was supposed to be for a month, but I caved after 2 weeks.
    I felt guilty as all hell just for the fact I promised my mom and girlfriend I wouldnt smoke for a month.
    Other than that I wouldnt feel bad at all.