Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ending a Four month Talorance Break!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEHeRbSmOkEr, Aug 9, 2012.

1. :DIm ending it Friday. I figure that it will be just like my first time. What do you think? Also I need an excuse on where my money went. Anyone have any excuses I could use.:smoke:

2. [quote name='"ThEHeRbSmOkEr"']:DIm ending it Friday. I figure that it will be just like my first time. What do you think? Also I need an excuse on where my money went. Anyone have any excuses I could use.:smoke:[/quote]

I have never taken such a long t break like most is maybe 4 n 5 days n things and I get really stoned when I have a joint so 4 months I can imagine you will be as high as you ever need to be! Haha high as a kite :) how much u planning on spending?

3. I was thinkin back 2 years ago when i first started and i realized it would take me about .25 grams to get me high. (like 1/4 of bowl) So i figure 2 grams will get me fucked up. Im spending 10 and i will smoke a few bowls and see where it goes from there.:hello:

4. [quote name='"ThEHeRbSmOkEr"']

I was thinkin back 2 years ago when i first started and i realized it would take me about .25 grams to get me high. (like 1/4 of bowl) So i figure 2 grams will get me fucked up. Im spending 10 and i will smoke a few bowls and see where it goes from there.:hello:[/quote]

Yeah u smoke 2 g to yourself in a few hours your gonna have a really good high I'm not really clued up on bowls n things I'm a uk joint smoker so I would normally just spend the day havin joints whenever I wanna get high all day if you have the day to yourself just say you went to the movies or somethin haha I wanna know ur results man!

5. Ok ill be sure to post a forum during or after the experience. Any idea though about a money excuse.

6. Money excuse? Gas, Food, Went to the movies or something

7. ^^^Oh yeah i could just say i spent it on food thanks.