ending a 42 day T-break soon

Discussion in 'General' started by dougie3, May 15, 2008.

1. HEY GC, just wanted yall to know that I did it. I havent smoked it nearly 40 days. Officially, my T-break will end tomorrow. (been clean since April 3rd). I have a D-test to pass soon and I wanted to make sure I was clean.

The first week was hell.Shit, I was having dreams where I would be smoking. I began to unknowingly roll joints out of paper while I would be talking to people. This was the hardest week.

Second Week: Fairly Hard, I started drinking just to get SOME kinda buzz going and that helped alot.

Third Week. 4/20 week. I WAS PISSSSSSSEDDDD OFFFFF! Pretty self-explanatory.

Fourth Week: I crave a nice bowl, but I began to smoke a cig every now and again. Kinda suited me well.

Fifth week: Gave up cigs. Began to only drink on weekends. Pretty easy to keep the T-break going now, but only cause I didn't wanna break the streak.

Sixth...and A little of Seventh: I've forgotten how being high feels. This is me now:confused:. This will be me hopefully within the next two weeks:smoking:

On a separate note, because of the D-test, I've tried to drink green tea every day. I've been taken 300mg niacin tablets for the first three weeks. I've excercised about three times for about a half hour, every day, and I have a fairly fast metabolism. Before I began my T-break, I would smoking a bowl a day for about three weeks.

You think I'm clean? Or should I keep working out and drinking green tea?

2. You're definitely clean.

I'm just about to hit the 30 day mark, myself. Yea, that first week was a little tough. Dreams, night sweats, anxiety.

Now...its a breeze. Don't really want to break it yet. I want to get BLASTED next time I rip one though.

3. your clean