Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ending a 3 Month T break after heavy use.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tothedogsforme, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Last year at school I smoked pretty regularly. On average, I would go through slightly more than 3/4 of an O every week. While I had a fun year, I decided to take a summer-long break. It was hard, but this weekend I am going back to school and will smoke for the first time in 3 months. It's weird, I've almost completely forgotten what it's like to be blazed, but I'm very excited.

I have two questions:

1. What are your experiences with extended t-breaks?
    2. Any good ideas to help me take advantage of my tolerance level?

Thanks.

2. The first time you do it get as high as you can, buy like a eighth of really bomb shit and smoke it up with your friends man, it'd be the best way to go back into it.

3. Yeah, I'm quite excited. This summer has dragged on for too long...

4. Smoke it outta a bong too. get you fucked off your ass :)

5. I'm curious as to why you'd take summer, your time of freedom and stop smoking weed, and during academic times that will affect the outcome of your future you choose to get stoned then, and only then?

6. Well, if it's college then you have so much free time. I've done the same thing, smoke every day at college but taken a break for the summer. I work every night and have a girl at home so I have other things to do. At school, I get my shit done then get retarded:hello: