Ended up robbing a robber, AND he pissed himself!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongTron, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 BongTron, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
    Well me and one of my homies went to seattle to pickup a boat. We were meeting a new guy, a friend of a friend of a friend. Which was VERY sketchy to say the least, as we were picking up 1,000 e bombs.
    Well we get off the ferry, and bus it up to the spot to meet this guy.
    We get there, he hands us the 10 bags and they all looked legit. This is when he pulls out a gun and says "You know what this is. Make it easy."

little does this guy know:p

We start acting as if we're emptying our pockets, me and my friend, both strapped and have them under our coats, I tell the guy my wallet is in my jacket and im going to reach in and get it. he shakes a few times and hesitantly says "ok HURRY UP!"
    I reach in and look at my friend, he shakes his head no.
    so I pull out my wallet, instead of my .45 that I was intending on grabbing, and hand him it.
    This is when 5 guys jump out of the backround (we had setup some friends of a nearby crew to post up where we were meeting this guy just in case shit goes down) all guns drawn.
    my friend says "Now this can get messy, or you can hand US everything on YOU." as me and him are both drawing out guns on this guy.

The guy pissed himself, LITERALLY!

We stripped him down to his boxers and left him.
    Karma!

TLDR;
    Went to seattle with a friend to pickup 10 rolls We had every intention of purchasing the 10 rolls, and not stealing, under normal circumstances we wouldn't rob someone, but he drew a gun on us two (we were both strapped), and wanted to rob us, wouldn't let that happen. Little did he know we had 5 guys with guns in the backround waiting for something to happen.
    Robber pissed himself and handed over everything, we stripped him to his boxers and left him.

2. There is an epic win in this thread.

Good job.

3. How was this sketchy for you?
    You set up five guys around this kid strapped to the teeth.

I certainly hope your not proud of yourself for all of this.
    I'm sorry he tried to rob you and all, but I don't condone
    any of this kind of thing.

4. Your life is a hell of a lot more exciting than mine.

5. It was sketchy, which is WHY we had strong arms.
    Obviously it paid to have them, otherwise we'd be out our money, probably some clothing/shoes and potentially dead.
    I normally don't condone robbery either, but fuck him. He tried robbing us, so we fucked him over. We'd of left perfectly happy with our boat and he could of been happy with the profit.

6. You played it smart.

You set up people just in case shit went sour and it did.

Handled business.

7. You were riding a boat? And had nearby people in a crew ready? I suspect this thread.

EDIT: Whup, never mind. Bus it up means ride a bus.

8. a boat is 10 rolls. 10 rolls is 1,000 pills.

9. Covering your ass is always a good idea.

10. the use of words ferry and crew threw me

11. Did this go down in the middle of the street?

12. wow thats intense, its a good thing you were prepared for something like this to go down.

13. #13 BongTron, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010

Behind a building
    it was a cross section between some buildings, we had some friends posted up around the corner and down the alley a little bit, still in sight but not lookin like they didnt belong

14. i see. must have been crazy lol. do you know the area well? as in did you expect something bad to go down? obviously if you brought 5 guys as 'backup'

15. you got to always expect shit to go down other wise when it does you're fucked.

16. Nice ! haha karma sure bit him in the ass

17. Screw Karma, he and his backup get the credit for this one.

18. If someone tried some shit like that on me, I would have left him naked. Fuck boxers.

19. That.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.