Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ended my t break tonight!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I havent smoked since new years , 1/1/2012. Exactly one month ago.

This afternoon me and my 2 of my best friends since highschool that ive always smoked with since the start went in on a quarter and went and parked at the waterway like old times. Got HIGH AS FUCK, smoked 3 blunts of good mid. did some crazy driving and loud ass tunes back to the house(backroads) and then smoked some more.

Lit that first blunt at 8pm and smoked from then till about 30 minutes ago and im sitting here just i high as i got when i first started. Fuckin lifted!!

Eating some doublestuffed oreos, and COLDDDDD milk!

I missed the herb so much, but i prooved to myself i could do it and i did. Now i can appreciate it so much more. Stoked for toking again!

2. Nice dude, congrats. I started my break yesterday, although I don't think it'll last a month. ;)

3. I lasted eight hours.....it was more of a t sleep.

4. haha hell yeah im considering getting a half o when i go to get my taxes done tomorrow friday or saturday!

5. If you smoke less everyday then you will never have to take a break, was that your new years resolution?